i'm spinning plates

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

god i hate all that jargon b0ll0cks!!!!! :x :x :lol:
hallucienate
Overbomber

South Africa has a whole pile of these that get used.
"levelling the playing fields" and "people from previously disadvantaged backgrounds" being two of the most common offenders.
Andie
Overbomber

i am soo glad that i got out of the mangement conference bull...

i currently have only one source of stupidisims...BBC Radio 1...which is currently playlisting Mr Brightside by the Killers...

i really feel for you guys who have to listen to the current fashion of bulltalking...when i talk with the guys at work...we seem to have found that the word Fcuk is the most commonly used...that and inuendo of a deeply disturbing sexual nature... :twisted: