JB on tour 2004

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

:von:
Last edited by Black Planet on 06 May 2004, 20:29, edited 1 time in total.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

So anyway, so you there JB (see Armageddon thread).
If you were asking my opinion then I would say delete that.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Black Planet wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote: :evil:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Did you know JB that if you delete a message without reading it, that it disappears from the senders outbox and sent box? I thought I was losing pms....but now I know I wasn't.

I don't know quite what to say to you other than, OUCH. I only wanted to tell you I found my garnet ring. :roll: I may not be a rocket scientist, but it's painfully obvious something is going on with you. :( And it's NOT your world tour. Just remember one thing, whether you ignore me or not, I am your friend. That's not going to change. You can ask Burn about that, and Barman Blast.

BP
Confused from Peterborough ... :eek: :roll: :urff:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Loki

Dave Whelan wrote:So anyway, so you there JB (see Armageddon thread).
Read it too. :wink:
Loki

Black Planet wrote:Read the PM I sent you JB, dont delete it.

If you choose to delete it...then I must bid you adeiu.

I am not going to let you hurt me ever again.

Your friend and you know I mean that.

Valerie
Doubly confused from Peterborough ... :eek: :roll: :urff:
Loki

Due to a disagreement over the headlining acts, JB will no longer be appearing in Gelsenkirchen. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

However, a much low key Essen gig may still be attainable at a later date. Any interested support acts PM me. :wink:
Loki

Ian Hunter was superb! Best gig I've been to in a long time. This was supposed to be a warm-up for the UK tour that's just started but they were rocking. I'd gone feeling slightly reticent but ended up dancing like a madman and after the gig spent 30mins outside in a sweat drenched HL t-shirt just to cool down. And whilst cooling down and as there was a Goth night following the gig, cue ...

Mr ATG & Mrs ATG :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Gosh, isn't it nice to meet a fellow Heartlander? :D

Andy comes over on the forum as a very nice man but I can endorse in reality he really is a very nice man. :D Even if he's a bloody goth! :wink:

Seriously though, if you want to roll away the stone (sha-la-la-la push push) all the way from memphis with all the young dudes check out www.ianhunter.com for the UK tour dates. It really is well worth it. 8)

NB: Cardiff city centre on a saturday night :eek: :eek:

Twinned with Faliraki ... :urff:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Any photos for the Gallery John? And thanks for sharing your nite out with us. I'm sure you had as much fun as I did at the Zodiac gig. :wink: Are you sure you don't want to hear all about it? :twisted: :twisted: I could restrict it to the harrowing cab rides.... between Greenwich Village and Midtown Manhattan. :urff:
Andy TG
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:Ian Hunter was superb! Best gig I've been to in a long time. This was supposed to be a warm-up for the UK tour that's just started but they were rocking. I'd gone feeling slightly reticent but ended up dancing like a madman and after the gig spent 30mins outside in a sweat drenched HL t-shirt just to cool down. And whilst cooling down and as there was a Goth night following the gig, cue ...

Mr ATG & Mrs ATG :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Gosh, isn't it nice to meet a fellow Heartlander? :D

Andy comes over on the forum as a very nice man but I can endorse in reality he really is a very nice man. :D Even if he's a bloody goth! :wink:

Seriously though, if you want to roll away the stone (sha-la-la-la push push) all the way from memphis with all the young dudes check out www.ianhunter.com for the UK tour dates. It really is well worth it. 8)

NB: Cardiff city centre on a saturday night :eek: :eek:

Twinned with Faliraki ... :urff:
@ Johnny Boy :notworthy: :D

Just to confirm that I do exist and am not a figment of Johnny Boys adled mind ;-)

Only joking John :wink:

It was a great night! - I did notice that John and his mate certainly seemed to enjoy themselves!

I will add further but no I have to go back to my Ninjisu training!
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
James Blast
Banned

<insider info>
so, you're 6' 4" Herr Das Goth?
I used to be 6' 2" :wink:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Red Sunsets wrote:<insider info>
so, you're 6' 4" Herr Das Goth?
I used to be 6' 2" :wink:
I used to be 5'2". I'm not anymore. :cry: I'm even shorter.

Calcium anyone?
hallucienate
Overbomber

6'5"

beat that
snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

hallucienate wrote:6'5"
So your the one that always stands in front of me at gigs. :D
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

snowey wrote:
hallucienate wrote:6'5"
So your the one that always stands in front of me at gigs. :D
unlikely, unless you go to a lot of gigs in south africa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I thought all of the really tall people lived in Liverpool and just came out to stand right in front of me at the Gary Numan gig last year :evil: :evil:
Only a paand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

just because I'm tall does that mean I must stay at the back of the gigs and miss all the atmosphere? Stuff that! If I like the band I'm gonna get right up front.
Loki

I personally think their should be a height grading system at gigs so everyone can get a good view. Short arses at the front. :oops: Lanky geeks at the back. :twisted:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Johnny Boy wrote:I personally think their should be a height grading system at gigs so everyone can get a good view. Short arses at the front. :oops: Lanky geeks at the back. :twisted:
That wouldn't work though JB; Mrs fiend likes to stand with me at gigs and I'm about 6" taller than her. Do I stand with the shortarses and look a tw@t or does she stand with the... medium-sized people ??? and be completely unable to see? (I'm not a lanky geek, about 5'10")

There, sort that one out :P
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Loki

markfiend wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote:I personally think their should be a height grading system at gigs so everyone can get a good view. Short arses at the front. :oops: Lanky geeks at the back. :twisted:
That wouldn't work though JB; Mrs fiend likes to stand with me at gigs and I'm about 6" taller than her. Do I stand with the shortarses and look a tw@t or does she stand with the... medium-sized people ??? and be completely unable to see? (I'm not a lanky geek, about 5'10")

There, sort that one out :P
Simple. Don't go to gigs together. Next ...
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i do try to stand at the front.
the UEA venue has a sunken dancefloor with steps round three sides, so i get a pretty good view there.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
hallucienate
Overbomber

I stand wherever I like and get a good view, and sometimes good photos.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

emilystrange wrote:i do try to stand at the front.
the UEA venue has a sunken dancefloor with steps round three sides, so i get a pretty good view there.
Sunken? Surely the view would be worse from there? Or am I being particularly dense?

@JB Har de har clever clogs. But any gig I want to go to, Mrs fiend is fairly likely to want to go too.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

I STAND ON THE TOP STEP THEREFORE CAN SEE OVER THE CROWD THAT IS STANDING ON THE DANCEFLOOR AND IN THE MOSHPIT
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Loki

hallucienate wrote:I stand wherever I like and get a good view, and sometimes good photos.
No letting up on the bastard self-promotion I see ..? :innocent: