Wedding, Wedding, Wedding, Wedding

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Ganith
Amphetamine Filth

I'm fed up with the f***ing thing!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

But it's going to RAIN! Ha! :twisted:

Ganith
Human stupidity knows no limits.
James Blast
Banned

.... sorry? have you got me confused with someone who gives a $hit!!!?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ganith
Amphetamine Filth

Wasn't talking to you!
:P :roll:

Ganith
James Blast
Banned

ok
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

So your getting married??? Let it rain, it's God's tears and that from what Im told is a happy thing.

That's what the priest said at my dads very rainy muddy funeral....God's tears welcomed my father home. And that was a happy thing.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Red Sunsets wrote:.... sorry? have you got me confused with someone who gives a $hit!!!?
j

Shall I spank you now? Or later? :roll: :roll: :roll:
James Blast
Banned

I'm up for a spanking now, dear! :eek:
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Red Sunsets wrote:I'm up for a spanking now, dear! :eek:
Bend over...lower the trous...and SLAP!!!! multilpe times with .....I'll leave that to your imagination. But then again, I have read Mark Manning's books and have still to wash. :twisted: :twisted:
James Blast
Banned

I'm sorry Mistress. May I have another?
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Red Sunsets wrote:I'm sorry Mistress. May I have another?
Oh My God....Dominatrix......

RS we should take this to pms. :wink:

ROTFLMAO
James Blast
Banned

Yes Mistress :innocent:
~ Peter Steele
Ganith
Amphetamine Filth

Black Planet wrote:So your getting married??? Let it rain, it's God's tears and that from what Im told is a happy thing.
Erm... I didn't mean my wedding. But thanks anyway!!

I meant the spanish prince wedding. Half the streets in Madrid were/sill are closed to traffic. You can't imagine what that does to our everyday jam! It took me about 90 minutes to get to my parent's yesterday night, when it should have been like 15...

Oh well. They're married now. And it has rained :twisted:

Ganith
Last edited by Ganith on 22 May 2004, 19:17, edited 1 time in total.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

@Ganith, Oh right! I heard about that.

90 minutes for a 15 min trip?????? I think I'd scream too!!!! That is horrible!!!!

Oh and sorry to have turned your topic into an S&M romp...I have to blame James. :evil: He started it. ;)
Ganith
Amphetamine Filth

Black Planet wrote: Oh and sorry to have turned your topic into an S&M romp...I have to blame James. :evil: He started it. ;)
Enjoyed that! :roll:

It's nice to know normal life is still going on somewhere... We are being bombed with the Wedding, the mass was on TV all morning, all 6 channels at the same time... And I don't have cable...

Finished the book I was reading! :)

Ganith
James Blast
Banned

I never started it!

My turn to spank BeeP now :evil: :twisted:
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Red Sunsets wrote:I never started it!

My turn to spank BeeP now :evil: :twisted:
:roll: :roll:

I think there are a few other H/L er's in that que.... :oops: :oops: JB and Burn the first two that come to my mind...maybe Spiggy's Hat since I've been so delinquent on his London Boot...sorry Spiggy. :cry:
James Blast
Banned

... bend over
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

OUCH!!!!!
That Hurt.
James Blast
Banned

t'was only meant to titilate :|
~ Peter Steele
elguiri
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Fortunatly up here in Pais Vasco , the local Basque channels were not carrying blanket coverage of the wedding.

Unfortunatly pretty much every thing they do carry is a load of crap , especially the basque language channel.
"Very Elderly Bastard Groovy"
rian
Slight Overbomber

Spring and summer. Alot of funerals and weddings to go to. I don't even belong to the church. Why the hell do people invite me then?
I think someone set my soul alight