Olé and the winner is....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MoonKnight
Road Kill

Porto perform to perfection

AS Monaco FC 0-3 FC Porto
Goals from Carlos Alberto, Deco and Dmitri Alenitchev secured a resounding victory.[/img]http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Pho ... _SMALL.jpg
moonchild
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PORTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I see that no one congratulates my team, only your sweet. That means that we are few but GOOD, GREAT, WONDERFUL, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

After a night celebrating and almost without voice, i am ready to do it again and again and again... it will be like the gipsies weddinds.. celebrating during 3 days and 3 nights.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS

LONG LIVE THE DRAGON... YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Yes it was impressive. :notworthy:

Pity we're now going to steal your coach and all your best players ... :twisted:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
randdebiel²
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I'd think after winning the champion's league you have the funds to keep them, no?
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather....
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Congratulations to all Porto fans. I also hoped that Porto would win. Not because Monaco beat my beloved Chelsea, of course. No, not at all...
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Blah Blah.....

Paddy :)
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
The Green Lantern
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I wanna go to a gypsy wedding. I haven't partied for 3 days and 3 nights since... Can't remember.

Oh, and I half-heartedly rooted for Monaco, but that's just because I've been there. I have yet to visit Porto. Good game though.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

The Green Lantern wrote:I wanna go to a gypsy wedding. I haven't partied for 3 days and 3 nights since... Can't remember.

Oh, and I half-heartedly rooted for Monaco, but that's just because I've been there. I have yet to visit Porto. Good game though.
You don't need to go to a gypo wedding, just come to the Whitby gothic Weekend!!!
Only a paand.
Loki

Personally I think you should all be pleased Chelsea never won. The forum would be in meltdown, my post count would be rocketed past Quiffy's and my fingers would have worn down to the second knuckle. :innocent:
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Hmmm, I think I could bear all that for a glimpse of that trophy...
Chris

Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Well i'm VERY grateful JB lol
Only a paand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

MrChris wrote:Congratulations to all Porto fans. I also hoped that Porto would win. Not because Monaco beat my beloved Chelsea, of course. No, not at all...
Wouldn't it be better to be beaten by the eventual champions? You could say "well, only the best side in Europe could knock us out" as opposed to "The second-best side in Europe beat us".

;)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Loki

markfiend wrote:
MrChris wrote:Congratulations to all Porto fans. I also hoped that Porto would win. Not because Monaco beat my beloved Chelsea, of course. No, not at all...
Wouldn't it be better to be beaten by the eventual champions? You could say "well, only the best side in Europe could knock us out" as opposed to "The second-best side in Europe beat us".

;)
It was bad enough they were french. Let's leave it at that. :urff:
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Yeah, and I'm not a big fan of Didier Deschamps either. I nearly choked on my breakfast when I heard he was interested in the Chelsea job. Has everyone forgotten how uncommitted, half-hearted, arrogant and lazy he was towards the end of his year playing for Chelsea? No, I like Mourinho more. He's a hard man, I think, but also seems like an honest chap. And he's now got a very good cv, lol.
Chris

The Green Lantern
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Sexygoth wrote: You don't need to go to a gypo wedding, just come to the Whitby gothic Weekend!!!
I'm not THAT anxious to party :D Besides, a gypsy wedding sounds fun.
On the other hand I wouldn't mind visiting the town of Whitby. From the seaside it looks really nice and picturesque.