Unknown Video

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
luke66
Road Kill

Hi, at the moment I record my videos on DVD. When I recorded the 3 Gig Video (Glasgow 83, Petersborough 83, York Racecourse 84 very bad quality) I bought on Ebax a few years ago, I found another gig at the end of the tape (also very bad quality). It's from 84 I think, and the word 'EXIT' is flashing a few times in the background. It's not the complete gig, only a few tracks.
Anybody who knows the source of this video?

Thanks
Luke66
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

It s from Chicago 15 / 04 / 84 "exit club"
luke66
Road Kill

Ah, I see !!!

Thanks
Luke66
Big Si
School Bully

luke66 wrote:Hi, at the moment I record my videos on DVD. When I recorded the 3 Gig Video (Glasgow 83, Petersborough 83, York Racecourse 84 very bad quality) I bought on Ebax a few years ago, I found another gig at the end of the tape (also very bad quality). It's from 84 I think, and the word 'EXIT' is flashing a few times in the background. It's not the complete gig, only a few tracks.
Anybody who knows the source of this video?

Thanks
Luke66
Kiss the Blade - I've had that vid for years, but I still haven't seen the full Chicago gig :(
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
The Green Lantern
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Hold it right there... You are recording from VHS to DVD... Other posters have mentioned that they do that, I've been meaning to ask and this seemed as good a time to ask as any. Are you able to do that with the new generation of recordable DVD/VHS-machines? Where do I start? What do I buy? Will I have to sell the wife and kids?
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

luke66 wrote:Ebax
Have I missed something?
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Karst
Slight Overbomber

snubnoseuk wrote:
luke66 wrote:Ebax
Have I missed something?
Nope:
Ebax - Infos zu ebax Deutschland - Österreich - Schweiz

Haben Sie versehenlich Ebax, E Bay, eybay, oder Ebey, Eybay oder Ybay geschrieben? Ich denke, Sie suchen www.ebay.de eBay ist der weltweit groesste Online-Marktplatz auf dem jeder praktisch alles kaufen und verkaufen kann! Handeln Sie mit ueber 65 Millionen Menschen weltweit! Stoebern Sie in ueber 10 Millionen Angeboten! eBay.de bietet Ihnen mit über 1,5 Million Artikeln das Beste aus deutschen und internationalen Angeboten. Melden Sie sich jetzt kostenlos an.

Weitere Suchbegriffe

ebai - ebey - ebaj - ebax - ebya - ybay - ebaey - ybey
Danke.
luke66
Road Kill

@The Green Lantern
I use a Panasonic DVD recorder a friend gave me for a week.
It can handle DVD-RAM and DVD-R. I use DVD-R and later I will
try to use my PC to produce a nice DVD or VCD. The sources are
so bad (most of it is b/w and you have to use your fantasy to see the Sisters acting - but better than nothing !!!) that a VCD will be ok. Anyway the results are much better than the results I got with the TV card in my PC.

@snubnoseuk
'Y' and 'X' are beside each other on a German keyboard.

Luke66
smiscandlon
Overbomber

I use a Philips DVD+R recorder which I got just before Christmas last year. It's pretty easy to use for recording from VHS tapes (just run a scart cable from the video to the DVD recorder & you're in business).

It's one of the cheaper models (£279.99) and I imagine they'll start coming down in price pretty soon.

I actually had £240 in Dixons vouchers which I got as part of an overtime incentive at work, so I effectively only paid £39.99 for it! :D
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

luke66 wrote:@snubnoseuk
'Y' and 'X' are beside each other on a German keyboard.Luke66
Ooooh right. I thought Baxcorp had taken over Ebay.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
The Green Lantern
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

smiscandlon wrote:I use a Philips DVD+R recorder which I got just before Christmas last year. It's pretty easy to use for recording from VHS tapes (just run a scart cable from the video to the DVD recorder & you're in business).
Excellent (as Monty Burns would've put it). Thank you lads :notworthy: