-kraftwerk-

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
pikkrong
Overbomber

Last weekend I had a great opportunity to see and hear Kraftwerk on the stage and I have to say it was brilliant :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
I also have to say the feeling was so powerful that it reminded me of the Sisters gig in Berlin last year :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

But now I have to go to sleep.
It was quite a hard week. And tomorrow I have to make a Sisters special DJ set. But it's another topic, you know.
christophe
Overbomber

they are one of the bands on my "wish to see" list :D

I hope one day I'll get the chance to see them.
Another Shade of You.
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

i got into them about a month after they toured here a year or so ago. very dissapointed.... i did the same with new order too :x
The Grinn Reaper
Road Kill

Saw them many years ago around the time of pocket calculator being released.They still stick in my mind as being one of the best bands i've seen.The part where the four members of the band and the robots are on stage together is particularly memorable.
Great stuff!!! :notworthy:
Bass-deep,deep-toned,low pitched,resonant.And goddamned cool
rian
Slight Overbomber

pikkrong wrote:Last weekend I had a great opportunity to see and hear Kraftwerk on the stage and I have to say it was brilliant :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
I also have to say the feeling was so powerful that it reminded me of the Sisters gig in Berlin last year :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

It was quite a hard week. And tomorrow I have to make a Sisters special DJ set. But it's another topic, you know.
You lucky bastard! Me and a friend had tickets for the Stockholm show a couple of months ago. But my friend did a mistake, and tickets were gone for ever. :evil:

:cry:
I think someone set my soul alight
kafka
Amphetamine Filth

Maya and I saw them play at Coachella - really bloody good.

But I've nothing more to add. Except that I wish that Pocket Calculator song would get played. ;)
[repeat x40]
pikkrong
Overbomber

rian wrote:
pikkrong wrote:Last weekend I had a great opportunity to see and hear Kraftwerk on the stage and I have to say it was brilliant :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

You lucky bastard! Me and a friend had tickets for the Stockholm show a couple of months ago. But my friend did a mistake, and tickets were gone for ever. :evil:

:cry:
Damn :urff: :evil:
pikkrong
Overbomber

kafka wrote: Except that I wish that Pocket Calculator song would get played. ;)
They did it 8)