Currently Stalking.....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dave R
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Fat Bob Smith.....with an AK46, fully loaded clip, tracers the works.....this time its final :twisted:

Cos I know where he is gonna be next Friday...oh yes, the Cure (spit!) are on Jonny Ross at the Beeb, i will be in the NCP over the road, i'm gonna get you this time you sad fat excuse for a muso you....

and before anyone starts, there is NO defence for the cure...so don't bother, me and mark chapman.....hardcore, we know the score.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: and just for the hell of it another :twisted:

(or i may just stay home with me lager and watch it.....ho hum)
M . I . A .

On Patrol..............?
James Blast
Banned

Mr. Smith and his hired hands did aquit themselves in an oustanding fashion with the Trilogy DVD.
Stay at home, drink that lager.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Al
Road Kill

doktor wolf wrote:Fat Bob Smith.....with an AK46, fully loaded clip, tracers the works.....this time its final :twisted:

Cos I know where he is gonna be next Friday...oh yes, the Cure (spit!) are on Jonny Ross at the Beeb, i will be in the NCP over the road, i'm gonna get you this time you sad fat excuse for a muso you....

and before anyone starts, there is NO defence for the cure...so don't bother, me and mark chapman.....hardcore, we know the score.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: and just for the hell of it another :twisted:

You sick f**k, not a huge fan of the cure, but i have total respect for what they have done. If it wasn't for them then this website would probably not exist, cos either would the sisters.

Dont be so xenophobic.

Grow up.
Dave R

So sarcasm is a word you don't get then...

we have currently listening, watching reading...

I thought it might have been a "funny" way to let you all know thet Das Cure are on the beeb..

never mind little one......
M . I . A .

On Patrol..............?
ryan

after bloodflowers...id say id tend to agree with the doktor :twisted:
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Al wrote:If it wasn't for them then this website would probably not exist, cos either would the sisters.
BOLLOCKS.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Did you mean one of these:

http://kalashnikov.guns.ru/models/ka30.html

AK-46 Experimental Assault Rifle No1 (1946)

Caliber, mm 7.62
Cartridge 7.62x41
Length, overal, mm 895
Barrel Length, mm 397
Magazine capacity, rds 30
Sighting range, m 800
Weight w/empty magazine, g 4106

Or one of these:

http://kalashnikov.guns.ru/models/ka50.html

AK-47 Assault Rifle (1949)

Caliber, mm 7.62
Cartridge 7.62x39
Sighting radius, mm 378
Length, overal, mm 870
Barrel Length, mm 415
Magazine capacity, rds 30
Sighting range, m 800
Weight w/empty magazine, g 4300
Weight w/loaded magazine, g 4876
Rate of fire, rds/min 600
Muzzle velocity, m/s 700
Killing range, m 1500
Rifling Grooves 4
Rifled Bore, mm 378

It doesn't say where you can buy one of these though :(
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Big Si
School Bully

CellThree wrote:It doesn't say where you can buy one of these though :(
From Big Tam doon' the Barras! :innocent: :twisted:

http://www.glasgow-barrowland.com/market/barras.htm
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Finland Red, Egypt White ;-)

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
straylight
Amphetamine Filth

Thrash Harry wrote:
Al wrote:If it wasn't for them then this website would probably not exist, cos either would the sisters.
BOLLOCKS.

Heartily seconded.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

doktor wolf wrote:Fat Bob Smith.....with an AK46, fully loaded clip, tracers the works.....this time its final :twisted:

You don't much value your boll*cks do you?
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Only a paand.
Dave R

Oh contraire stary/scary one....

I just happen to KNOW that Messrs Smith et al have made as much contribution to music as the Chuckle Brothers, and are only slightly more over-rated.....

Iv'e said it before, and i'll say it again "Caterpillar Girl". :lol: :lol: :lol:
My 5 year old daughter has a better lyrical understanding, and even she is too old to be a cure fan....

As for the whole "the world would not exists if the Blob Smith had not worn trainers and had cr@p lipstick, please...

You may as well say TSOM would not be around if it weren't for Bob Monkhouse....now there was a guy who could write.... :twisted:

Xenophobe?? nahhh.....just can't get me head round fluffy pop music masquerading as something it aint.

Legal Disclaimer - The opinion expressed above is not that of the Heartland Site nor is it the opinion of any of the insane members of Heartland.

As for the rest of us...we know.... :wink:
M . I . A .

On Patrol..............?
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

It's not gonna save your boll*cks though!
Only a paand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

doktor wolf wrote:Iv'e said it before, and i'll say it again "Caterpillar Girl". :lol: :lol: :lol:
My 5 year old daughter has a better lyrical understanding, and even she is too old to be a cure fan....
Can I point out another fine example of Bob's lyrical "talent" at this juncture:
Let me take your hand I'm shaking like milk
:lol: :innocent:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell