Self-love

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Tuscan Chimaera
Amphetamine Filth

Sad to hear the news of the death of the BBC Cameraman and critical injury of their correspondent.

That said, why are the BBC like this about BBC issues. Barely a week goes by without a MASSIVE obit for someone marginally involved in the BBC. And when a cameraman and correspondent are shot at, the issue for the BBC is not the breakdown of security and press independence in Saudi but the fact that A BEEB PERSON is in Snuff City. Then when there is news that a new Director General is being appointed, that skinny speccy twit with the ears turns up and TAKES OVER the ten O'clock news. Then there's the radio adverts for, er, what's coming on TV next week. Then there's the headlines on the news saying "The BBC has today announced that the BBC is investigating the BBC's coverage of the BBC correspondent's coverage of the allegations first aired on the BBC that the BBC may be in love with the BBC and tomorrow on Panarama on the BBC you can see an exclusive interview with the former chairman of the BBC which bla bla bollux."
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I thought this would be a topic about masturbation.

Having said that, I agree with your first sentence; I think the rest is only to be expected. After all, when the BBC journalists can't find someone actually involved in a story to interview, they just interview each other.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

markfiend wrote:I thought this would be a topic about masturbation.
I thought that too :oops:
Only a paand.
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

Undertaker dies, he gets a massive send off.

Vicar dies, he gets a top burial plot by the church.

BBC bod dies he get the leader on the news.

Human nature
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

Tuscan Chimaera wrote: (some sixth-form level rant about the bbc snipped to save everyone's sanity)
blimey. who rattled your cage? i thought you had "died". again. :roll:

and why the hell shouldn't the beeb devote airtime to the shooting of two of its employees? if the grown-up news is a bit too much to take try sky news. :roll:
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
Tuscan Chimaera
Amphetamine Filth

Because it leaves an acrid tang of tristam self-love in the mouth. Which is so very sixth form.