Adios

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
christophe
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:You calling ME a stupid women?? <Rolls up sleeves> How brave!!!!
sleeves? what sleeves? :D :lol: :wink:
Sorry I said the bad things. Pleas forgive me :wink:
but I wasn't joking I don't know why Steve is leaving and I don't care, it isn't our business so don't make fun of it.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

So long Steve, enjoy yer life, and don't forget to track down some Velvet Acid Christ.

@SG - it takes tiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmeee, or whatever. - Brilliant me dear.

How do you type cello sounds?
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'
Dave R
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Steve?

STEVE???

for gods sake man, dont leave me with all these northen freaks and the shandy drinkers from darrn sarrf....

Ich Bin Ein Midlander......????

if yow am off, tek care chap, all the best!

Yam Yam......
M . I . A .

On Patrol..............?
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

christophe wrote:
Sexygoth wrote:You calling ME a stupid women?? <Rolls up sleeves> How brave!!!!
sleeves? what sleeves? :D :lol: :wink:
Sorry I said the bad things. Pleas forgive me :wink:
but I wasn't joking I don't know why Steve is leaving and I don't care, it isn't our business so don't make fun of it.
But....Steve please forgive me.

Christophe has hit the nail on the head....Jokes like who will care?

I for one care. If others do not..shut it. Up tight. No smart remarks needed. SG your out of line.

And really.....ha. Your bitch slap is the precise reason someone from Glasgow aint attending QB's party.

Sorry...someone had to say it, and I'm woman with more boobs than you have to do it.

Really, think before your post vitriol against board members.

You may think it's funny.... but most of us judge you by the words you post....if you don't mean it . for heaven's sake .. dont put it in a post.

BP
:von:
straylight
Amphetamine Filth

Big Si wrote:
straylight wrote: That the Montreaux one? If so, I know what you mean! :wink:
Didn't he have a beard at that one? :wink: :twisted:
Nope. It had only just gone though. :)

Anyway back to the plot.

I hope you are ok Steve, although I am new round here I am sad you're going.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Who fancies chipping in for BP's airfare to Armageddon then? All the best clubs offer mud-wrestling these days, so I'm told. I think the entrance fee might have to go up though.

:innocent:
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Thrash Harry wrote:Who fancies chipping in for BP's airfare to Armageddon then? All the best clubs offer mud-wrestling these days, so I'm told. I think the entrance fee might have to go up though.

:innocent:
Naughty Harry. Very naughty. :innocent: :lol:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

The joke was aimed at Gary you stupid fuc*ing people! Honestly. Learn to read.
Only a paand.
Big Si
School Bully

Sexygoth wrote:The joke was aimed at Gary you stupid fuc*ing people! Honestly. Learn to read.
Maybe you should have quoted his post :?

Anyway, it's all sorted now. :roll:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

Black Planet wrote: I for one care. If others do not..shut it. Up tight. No smart remarks needed. SG your out of line.
jesus! who died and left you in charge of censorship? it must be fucking oppressive in the "land of the free" with people like you roaming the streets.
And really.....ha. Your bitch slap is the precise reason someone from Glasgow aint attending QB's party.
really!?! well whoever the fuck that is wants to get a grip if they can't handle a bit of idle online banter. and what the fuck does this nameless glaswegain think's going to happen to him when he comes face-to-face with ikkle tiny sexygoth anyway?
Sorry...someone had to say it, and I'm woman with more boobs than you have to do it.

Really, think before your post vitriol against board members.

You may think it's funny.... but most of us judge you by the words you post....if you don't mean it . for heaven's sake .. dont put it in a post.
sit down. shut up. and start remembering your medication.

alternatively take a hint from steve and fuck off....
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
hallucienate
Overbomber

CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

RicheyJames wrote:...and what the fuck does this nameless glaswegain think's going to happen to him when he comes face-to-face with ikkle tiny sexygoth anyway?
Yeah, she is pretty short. I'd say that even I could kick her ass, but it might be tough to get a good grip with all that PVC. :wink: :P
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

CorpPunk wrote:
RicheyJames wrote:...and what the fuck does this nameless glaswegain think's going to happen to him when he comes face-to-face with ikkle tiny sexygoth anyway?
Yeah, she is pretty short. I'd say that even I could kick her ass, but it might be tough to get a good grip with all that PVC. :wink: :P
Ok. So we need another volunteer from the UK for a transatlantic tag team match.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Big Si wrote:
Sexygoth wrote:The joke was aimed at Gary you stupid fuc*ing people! Honestly. Learn to read.
Maybe you should have quoted his post :?

Anyway, it's all sorted now. :roll:
For you perhaps! But there are *some* people on here who just can't seem to let by-gones be by-gones :evil:

So you def coming then?
Only a paand.
Petseri
Overbomber

I hope that someone leaves a light on for Steve's possible return.

Martin
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

I know. You know. He knows. But she doesn't know. Hullabaloo!
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

That's about the size of it Thrash :roll: :roll: ! but hey!! who I'm I to aruge with people who have bigger boobs than me? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only a paand.
Petseri
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:That's about the size of it Thrash :roll: :roll: ! but hey!! who I'm I to aruge with people who have bigger boobs than me? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Make sure that you do not argue with Meatloaf! :eek:

Martin
Last edited by Petseri on 13 Jun 2004, 03:51, edited 1 time in total.
Thea
Overbomber

Petseri wrote:
Sexygoth wrote:That's about the size of it Thrash :roll: :roll: ! but hey!! who I'm I to aruge with people who have bigger boobs than me? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Make sure that you do not arge with Meatloaf! :eek:

Martin
ew. :urff:
Carrie
Amphetamine Filth

Quite right SG, you should THINK before you post, you silly, silly girl. Next thing we know, you'll be turning up online paralytic & posting snidey sanctimonious drivel in a vain attempt to keep some non-existent feud going...[;)]

Meanwhile...it's a discussion board about a band, for chuff's sake. People can & do drop in & out for their own reasons you know...usually being either busy elsewhere or bored with what's going on on the forum...fuss, fuss, fuss...
Queen of the mean!
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

RicheyJames wrote:sit down. shut up. and start remembering your medication.

alternatively take a hint from steve and fuck off....
Everyone on this board knows what you are RJ.

You want me to f**k off like Steve...well then you mean spirited bastard you are going to get your wish.

To the rest of you,....

Do you really want a s**t head telling ppl to go? To f**k off? do you really want ppl making rude and nasty remarks at anyone who comes here?

Words have meaning. All any of us have in this place is words.

I'm gonna say it again. If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it.

Steve is a friend of mine. I know why he's gone. I respect his decision. But for any of you to make crass and rude comments, such as RJ about f**king off. oh give me a break. Your the losers because what you have done is chase off good and decent ppl for the rude and mean.

If I've offended anyone..oh tough s**t.

What happened to civility?

This is my last post. dont' bother to pm me...I am joining Steve. Adios.

Andrew....I do love you...but this place...is full of fools.
but you know that dont' U?

BP
Andie
Overbomber

Black Planet wrote: this place...is full of fools.
but you know that dont' U?

BP

oh yeah...he knows that...

:von:
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

Ding dong, the witch is dead
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
Thea
Overbomber

oh dear...
it's always a shame when a respected poster like steve decides to leave a board, but i don't think it was meant to stir up this sort of mud-slinging.
i'm not looking to start a confrontation with anyone and i'm not gonna mention names, but it does seem like some people are just posting to get a rise out of others. And i hate it. it's annoying as hell to see one of your mates slagging off another of your mates.
let's all play nicley and leave personal attacks out of it.
please?
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Well said.

I'm a fairly new boy round here, I don't really know the people or personalities involved, but it is a shame when some provocative words from one member result in another member deciding to leave what should be a community of folk sharing a common interest.

So, d00mw0lf, you must be the mature, sensible one round these parts then? :wink: