Things that mek yer day....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dave R
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

We all have summat that cheers us up from time to time for me today it is this:

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds are Playing Wolves Civic on Mrs Wolfs Birthday!!!!

Only 5 months to wait....but today, im appy!!!

what has made your day kiddies???
M . I . A .

On Patrol..............?
smiscandlon
Overbomber

My boss gave me a £10 Marks & Spencer voucher today for doing such a good job this week! :lol:

OK, so it's not exactly big bucks & I never actually shop at M&S, but it was a nice gesture!
Thea
Overbomber

finding out the misfits are planning a gig in sheffield
dyeing my hair blue
the cure on jonathan woss
finding out i have £20 more than i thought i had
finding out NMA's dvd got moved forwards and is allready out

not a bad day really :D
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Seeing a friend who lives in Cyprus for the first time in a year!
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Cigaretes and alcohol. About fucking time. Five weeks is more than my liver can stand. Why am I telling you people this? (Cue a Friends-style group hug. Oh no! They're all too busy revising the Reagan years...)
Go to sleep now, Francis.
James Blast
Banned

Opening a new Heartland topic, that Sexy Goth and her squeeze haven't infected... yet.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Red Sunsets wrote:Opening a new Heartland topic, that Sexy Goth and her squeeze haven't infected... yet.
Get over it. And get yer fucking arse down here next Saturday. You'll be more welcome than you could possibly imagine. No pressure mind.

:innocent:
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Oops wrong thread!!! LOL
Last edited by Mrs RicheyJames on 12 Jun 2004, 20:02, edited 1 time in total.
Only a paand.
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

Red Sunsets wrote:Opening a new Heartland topic, that Sexy Goth and her squeeze haven't infected... yet.
ahahahahahaha.... so my identity has finally been subsumed by her indoors has it? deary me. it's almost as if i don't have a mind of my own....
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
Baby
Road Kill

I got a puppy today!! I've named him Sam!
christophe
Overbomber

Baby wrote:I got a puppy today!! I've named him Sam!
you're avatar
:notworthy:
Baby
Road Kill

christophe wrote:
you're avatar
Oh thank you! That's me on holiday last summer. Can't wait to go again, I got a smashing tan. :D
christophe
Overbomber

Baby wrote: Oh thank you! That's me on holiday last summer. Can't wait to go again, I got a smashing tan. :D
:eek: :eek: :eek:
hey there, I'm christophe, I'm single....... 8)
:wink:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

christophe wrote:
Baby wrote: Oh thank you! That's me on holiday last summer. Can't wait to go again, I got a smashing tan. :D
:eek: :eek: :eek:
hey there, I'm christophe, I'm single....... 8)
:wink:
*tongue hanging out*
no........you do look great though! :lol:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Waking up and thinking I have to go to work when I have forgotten to turn my alarm off and then realising that it's Saturday :notworthy:

Going for a reeeaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy long bike ride then coming home and having a lovely bath in Lush stuff

and.........coming home and seeing that my pepper plants have sprouted! woohoo! :lol:
Gary
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Sex
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I agree! Get over it. My quarrel is not with you. And I'm sorry if you and your little harem don't like this, but I have just as much right to post here as anyone else.
Only a paand.
Baby
Road Kill

Sam has hit the paper!!!!!

I know it's a small stinky thing...but it makes me happy as I'll be mommy dog all nite to my cyring boy.....
Any advice on new puppies anyone?
Big Si
School Bully

Gary wrote:Sex
Yep! Spending the night with the girl you've been chasing after for 6 months! :D :innocent:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Carrie
Amphetamine Filth

Also Nick Cave...booked tickets this morning for Manchester Apollo...3 tickets eighty nine bloody squids mind you, he'd better be good 8)
Queen of the mean!
Big Si
School Bully

Baby wrote:
christophe wrote:
you're avatar
Oh thank you! That's me on holiday last summer. Can't wait to go again, I got a smashing tan. :D
Surprised he hasn't asked you to upload a bigger pic here - http://www.myheartland.co.uk/gallery/ca ... p?cat_id=1 :oops: :roll:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Andie
Overbomber

Baby wrote:Sam has hit the paper!!!!!

I know it's a small stinky thing...but it makes me happy as I'll be mommy dog all nite to my cyring boy.....

don't let the cats near them...their claws may pop the silicon!! :wink: :twisted:
Thea
Overbomber

Baby wrote:Sam has hit the paper!!!!!

keep your shoes/clothes/curtains WELL out of reach. don't let him near any furnature you value and take him out for plenty of very long walks.
James Blast
Banned

d00mw0lf wrote:keep your shoes/clothes/curtains WELL out of reach. don't let him near any furnature you value and take him out for plenty of very long walks.
or shoot it!

sorry I am not in one of my better moods tonight, had too many cousins and offspring round for a BBQ
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Thea
Overbomber

if it wern't for the fact i too have far too many reletives just waiting to come round and tell me exectly what i'm doing wrong with regards to life, the universe and everything, i'd have slapped you for the puppy comment :P