Note to self

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Tuscan Chimaera
Amphetamine Filth

http://www.mapamobile.com/

Note to self:

only entertain mistresses in (a) office, (b) tube or (c) Selfridge's lady's dept changing rooms.

If choosing c don't forget to buy token gift for mrs tc to cover tracks.
straylight
Amphetamine Filth

I like how in the blurb it says this means freedom for the person you are electronically tracking....

Must be some new fangled meaning to the word freedom that I am not familiar with, like bad meaning good.

to TC- would your missus still not wonder why you had to go in the changing rooms to buy her a gift? Surely she would not want you to try it on for her?
Tuscan Chimaera
Amphetamine Filth

Yes. This amused me too.

The wife tracker fortunately is not that specific in its locating. So the changing rooms would be ok.

But, for the record, whilst I do not wear many (perhaps any) of her clothes, she, like most females, views my wardrobe as an extension of hers and will happily root around for a garment which she will subsequently pronounce to look better on her, and never be seen by me again except on her. Why to chix do this? It's some territorial thing, right?
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

I think after that brand of romancing, TC, you'd better buy the mistress a gift as well. :roll: :lol:
Tuscan Chimaera
Amphetamine Filth

? A season ticket on the tube?
Ian - Rhythm Smurph
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Tuscan Chimaera wrote: Why to chix do this? It's some territorial thing, right?
For the same reason that they don't order chips with their meal and then nick yours!!!
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Ian - Rhythm Smurph wrote:
Tuscan Chimaera wrote: Why to chix do this? It's some territorial thing, right?
For the same reason that they don't order chips with their meal and then nick yours!!!
Yep, I have to admit I do that! :P
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I PASSED
Only a paand.