Tattoos *now with picture!*

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
The Grinn Reaper
Road Kill

Lovely bit of work, and a bargain price, what more could you ask for
Bass-deep,deep-toned,low pitched,resonant.And goddamned cool
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Thanks everyone, I'm so pleased with it. I couldn't be more chuffed. I can see why people can find it addictive, I was smiling towards the end and didn't want him to stop! I think I would like an Aerum lily next in the same style on the other side of my back, but that's not gonna be for a little while yet I think. I can't believe I've actually had it done!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :D :D 8) 8) :wink:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I PASSED
Only a paand.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Brideoffrankenstein, that is really a good one. Its beautiful. My eyes arent that good, so I snatched it so i could zoom in on it. Congratulations by the way :wink:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Thanks everyone, I'm so pleased with it. I couldn't be more chuffed. I can see why people can find it addictive, I was smiling towards the end and didn't want him to stop! I think I would like an Aerum lily next in the same style on the other side of my back, but that's not gonna be for a little while yet I think. I can't believe I've actually had it done!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :D :D 8) 8) :wink:

They really are addictive!! I want another one, on my ankle.
Only a paand.
rian
Slight Overbomber

Nice one.

I only have one. Took 4 hours to do. 15 years ago. And it wasn't the work of Biggy :)

But it did hurt a bit.

:innocent:
I think someone set my soul alight
Debaser
Overbomber

I'm a wuss....and I change my mind a lot....not really a good combination considering the needly thing and the permanance factor
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else