I vont to drink your blood

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

did any British Heartlanders watch that documentery on channel 5 last night, called 'Hideous Crime: the Vampire Killers'?

typical channel five nonsense, ostensibly about two nutters who thought they were vampires and ended up murdering someone, one in England, t'other in Deutschland. There was also lots of salacious shots of various goths drinking each other's blood, attending fetish nights at the torture garden, etc.

apparenmtly, blood drinking parties (there WAS a term for them, but I've forgotten what it was) are on the rise! spooky.

there was also lots of psychobabble from a psychologist who claimed that adolescents become goths because they 'desperately want to have sex, so they imagine that they are vampires, who can just take all the sex they want' or some rubbish like that.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo...... Have any Heartlanders ever taken the whole 'vampire thing' a bit too far? ever drank anyone's blood? ever slept on a gravestone? ever spent an entire year sleeping all day and only emerging at night? ever been fired from a job/sent home from school for dressing like a wierdo? Ever spoke in an awful Bela lugosi accent?

just wondered.
Gazza for England manager
smiscandlon
Overbomber

On many occasions have I spoken in an awful Bela Lugosi accent...

I really should give up, as I usually end up sounding like a cross between the vampire Count in Sesame Street ("I am a count and and I like to count..."), and Goldmember ("I love gooooooold. ..").

Apart from that, no.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Yeah I saw a bit of that last night, I think it was a repeat as I'm sure I've seen it before.

Regarding your questions, I was sent home from school on a few occasions (to say the least) for wearing 'obscene' t-shirts during my 6th form years. I even had to have a meeting with the Headmaster for wearing my |You Might As Well Kill Yourself, Your Already Dead" Mazza Manson tee!!! I got more of a b*llocking for that than for wearing my "I Am The God Of f**k" Mazza tee!!!! Bleedin weirdo's.

I've done the sex in the graveyard by moonlight thing, but... we did a ouija board straight after. Scared the living f*ck out of me. Not been in a graveyard since. Nuff said!
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Black Shuck wrote: there was also lots of psychobabble from a psychologist who claimed that adolescents become goths because they 'desperately want to have sex, so they imagine that they are vampires, who can just take all the sex they want' or some rubbish like that.
I got into vampires when I first became a goth when I was about 14. didn't drink anyones blood though! Not into vampires as much now but I do obsess about Christopher Lee and Bela Lugosi every now and then. That quote is such a load of poo though, if you're 14 and want to have sex then I'm sure you'll find someone to have sex with rather than pretand to bite someones neck! I know what I'd rather do! :lol:
Black Shuck wrote:Ever spoke in an awful Bela lugosi accent?
Did you know that he couldn't actually speak English at all well, and he learnt all his lines phonetically. :notworthy: He was buried in his full Dracula get up and everything. 8)
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:He was buried in his full Dracula get up and everything. 8)
How bohemian.

He must be very disappointed in his son Bela Lugosi Junior who became a very successful lawyer.

A whole different kind of bloodsucker.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

smiscandlon wrote:A whole different kind of bloodsucker.
:lol:
Mrs. Snowey

If I get a paper cut I might stick my finger in me mouth.

Does that count? :lol:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

i bought a novelty rubber bat once :)

paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

LOL@Paddy and Mrs. Snowey! I've been sent home from school many many times, but that's because of the belt I chose to wear instead of a skirt!!!
Only a paand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Done the sex-in-a-graveyard bit. Pissed around with ouija boards. Obsessed over a fair few vampire books and films.

But as for the whole blood-letting/drinking thing, frankly I think it's just too fucked up for words :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Black Shuck

Mrs. Snowey wrote:If I get a paper cut I might stick my finger in me mouth.

Does that count? :lol:
Yes. Yes it does.

Purple Light wrote:I've done the sex in the graveyard by moonlight thing
markfiend wrote:done the sex-in-a-graveyard bit.
What? When I said have you ever slept on a gravestone, I just meant 40 winks.
You wierdos have taken things to a whole new level!!!
I only hope you didn't indulge in a spot of gravedigging before copulation... if you get my drift. :twisted:

Or maybe, in that misty graveyard on that fateful night, you slept with each other???!!
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Black Shuck wrote:I only hope you didn't indulge in a spot of gravedigging before copulation... if you get my drift. :twisted:
Do get your drift indeed. :urff:
Black Shuck wrote:Or maybe, in that misty graveyard on that fateful night, you slept with each other???!!
:lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

YES *looks enigmatic*
Hell is other people
DomConway
Filth

Black Shuck wrote:ever spent an entire year sleeping all day and only emerging at night?
Yes, but that was nothing to do with vampirism, more to do with certain substances
the only thing to fear is fear itself
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

DomConway wrote:
Black Shuck wrote:ever spent an entire year sleeping all day and only emerging at night?
Yes, but that was nothing to do with vampirism, more to do with certain substances
Hah! Yes I forgot about that bit... but as I recall there wasn't that much sleep involved night or day. :lol:
—Bertrand Russell
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

sex in a graveyard....
i wonder if its too late now.. doe you have to be a teenager?
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

emilystrange wrote:sex in a graveyard....
No. :innocent:
—Bertrand Russell
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

markfiend wrote:
But you do have to like Special Brew.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Thrash Harry wrote:
markfiend wrote:
:o How do you know? You weren't that guy walking his dog were you?
—Bertrand Russell
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

does it HAVE to be on top of a tomb?
mind you, if all dressed in black, not very visible at the dead of night.
scuse pun.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I'm going to leave this subject now before I incriminate myself any further. :lol: :lol:
—Bertrand Russell
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

markfiend wrote:
Thrash Harry wrote:
markfiend wrote:No. :innocent:
:o How do you know? You weren't that guy walking his dog were you?
If it was the one on Cemetery Road, very possibly. Alternatively, it might have been from one of those dodgy black and white videos the staff at Armley Prison knock out courtesy of the CCTV cameras used to "monitor the back wall".
Go to sleep now, Francis.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Ah well, no then. Not in Leeds. Phew!
—Bertrand Russell
James Blast
Banned

I've got black hair, well had black hair, when I had hair. Any good?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Shuck

All Saints graveyard, Marple.
Tonight. midnight.

You'll spot me - I'll be wearing my glow-in-the-dark plastic vampire fangs.
:twisted: