England v France

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Nazareth wrote:i shared a flat with a guy who wore an england shirt, apart from being an attention seeker and slightly crazy, he was fine!
He didn't have ginger hair, did he?
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Nazareth
Amphetamine Filth

No ginger hair, although he looked like he SHOULD have had ginger hair, if that makes sense...which it probably doesnt!
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Nazareth wrote:i shared a flat with a guy who wore an england shirt, apart from being an attention seeker and slightly crazy, he was fine!

Sorry to hear you had to leave us like that!
It was quite a lively departure ... on reflection I should have slept with her best friend instead. :innocent:

It would have delivered the same hint, and been a lot more fun than joining the in-breds in the deep South. I started to wonder why I couldn't pull the proverbial rotten tooth down there until it dawned that having no blood relatives in town was going to irrevocably scupper my chances of a Devonian maid.

Don't trip over the webbing :twisted:
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G