I vont to drink your blood

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

NWS (not work safe)

try one of these :eek:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Classy!!
Only a paand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Black Shuck wrote:
emilystrange wrote:sex in a graveyard....
i wonder if its too late now.. doe you have to be a teenager?
All Saints graveyard, Marple.
Tonight. midnight.

You'll spot me - I'll be wearing my glow-in-the-dark plastic vampire fangs.
:twisted:
i'm sorry, i didn't see this in time :D
thanks for the offer, lol :notworthy:
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Andie
Overbomber

taking the whole vampire thing too far?...

not while i was at school...to early for the goth scene back in the 70's...but i was constantly asked to remove offending items from my school uniform...(school uniform was all black...so my Men In Black button badge was constant...but my DK's To Drunk Too f**k badge was constantly being removed...)

once the 80's had kinda got going i was already into Bauhaus and the weirder side of 4AD so becoming a punk goth with big black Nick Cave hair wasn't a problem...but being asked if i was a Warlock or a Vampire at a Killing Joke show was...makes you wonder just what kinda drugs these goth gurls were taking...

i have...thro being blind drunk...slept in a graveyard...Edinburgh...West End of Princess Street...i managed to get over the gate at one side so i could take a leak...but it couldn't get back out again... :urff: :lol:

what else?...

i do suck my own blood if i cut myself...tastes nice!

i used to have full leather evening wear...and i wasn't seeing much of the daylight for almost 20 months...to many drugs...to much drink...very pale and drawn...almost painful to lookat...

i never had sex in a graveyard...but i did on the slopes of a volcano...

never did the ouija boards...to much of a believer in the afterlife to mess around with that...weird that people who don't believe in the afterlife wanna play with it...

i used to encourage my kids to dress up as witches and vampires for Halloween...then i had the idea of making them look like car crash victims...worked a treat...big returns from the neighbourhood...

now...i'm well adjusted...i don't wear any of my remaining leather clothes...(more so because i'm to big nowadays...) and i don't go to the goff clubs anymore...just the bars!! :innocent:
rian
Slight Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:NWS (not work safe)

try one of these :eek:
:eek: :eek:

The glass ones looked nice though :innocent:
I think someone set my soul alight