Most Haunted

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
sisxbeforedawn
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Anyone watching the most haunted? question: is it real or is it a con? I mean some of the things Derek says, supposedly without any prior knolodge is too spot on :eek: plus if a ghost doesn't have a name he always calls it by whatever one else called earlier in the show :eek:

and by the way Yvette Feilding in leather :eek: :oops: :eek: :oops: :twisted: RRRRRrraaaaarrrrr!!!
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I personally see it as a comedy show. Some of the reactions are priceless! It's quite obviously a con but it's very entertaining!!
Only a paand.
sisxbeforedawn

and last nights episode on FTN was just like watching the Blair Witch Project. Yvette crying in the room with the handycam :lol: even had the snot bubbles running down her nose :lol:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Eeeeeeewwwwwwww!! Nice! Things you do for fame eh?? LOL
Only a paand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:Eeeeeeewwwwwwww!! Nice! Things you do for fame eh?? LOL
like wearing silly hats and covering yourself in flour :?: :innocent:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

hallucienate wrote:
You shut your mouth :twisted:
He sings too :D
Only a paand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:
hallucienate wrote:
You shut your mouth :twisted:
He sings too :D
and has frogs leaping off his head
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Yep! And he probably has loads of beautiful women at his side all of the time! It's a hard life isn't it???!!!!!!!!!!
Only a paand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:Yep! And he probably has loads of beautiful women at his side all of the time! It's a hard life isn't it???!!!!!!!!!!
the extremes some people go to for nookie :roll:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

I don't think natuarlly looking good could be seen as 'extreme'!!
Only a paand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:I don't think natuarlly looking good could be seen as 'extreme'!!
frogs, flour, silly hats. :roll:
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Getting back on subject, I love Most Haunted. I've watched pretty much all of them over the past 4 seasons.

I don't think that Derek fakes as such, he definately believes that he can hear/feel something, but the main stars of the show are the crew. Stuart's my favourite. He comes across as a hard northerner then is usually the one crying like a girl at the end of the show.

And Yvette in leather is a treat!

I missed tuesdays episode, so I'll catch it on Saturday.

Another Most Haunted Live is coming up either this weekend or next. I'll do what I normally do and video it so I fast forward that blond haired gimp boy they have doing the studio presenting and get to the interesting stuff.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

hallucienate wrote:
Sexygoth wrote:I don't think natuarlly looking good could be seen as 'extreme'!!
<ignoring CellThree's appeal to get back on topic.....as if!!!!>

he didn't NEED to do all of that though did he? Like I said, he looks natually good :P
Only a paand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:
hallucienate wrote:
<ignoring CellThree's appeal to get back on topic.....as if!!!!>

he didn't NEED to do all of that though did he? Like I said, he looks natually good :P
but this has nothing to do with looks (or we'd all be famous), this has got to do with the price of fame.
sisxbeforedawn

I never used to fancy Yvette at all, even in her Blue Peter days, but there's just something about her in all that leather :twisted: :twisted:

A live Most Haunted :D have to see that :D

@SG I once saw a bloke in the front row, at Rock City, puke on McCoy's arms :lol: the flour did nothing to hide the smell. Oh talking of flour, I went to see them play at Liverpool and took a friend along who had never seen them. I had 2 bags of flour, gave him one and kept one for me :D I don't my mate got the idea what to do with the flour!!! as I remember seeing a 2lb bag of flour crash of the drums :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Bearing in mind that this McCoy geezer was well after I'd stopped paying attention, can someone explain to me about the flour? Was it for a Women's Institute bake-off? Or a dodgy deal in the toilets? Or are we talking audience participation a la Rocky Horror? I feel my education is sorely lacking.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

sisxbeforedawn wrote:I never used to fancy Yvette at all, even in her Blue Peter days, but there's just something about her in all that leather :twisted: :twisted:

A live Most Haunted :D have to see that :D
Most Haunted Live can be pretty dull, so best to record it so you can skip through most of it, although they do have live webcams. Next live event is 19-21 June from Derby.

http://www.livingtv.co.uk/mosthaunted/ You'll have to create a userID to log into the page.

@SG - fffttt! :lol:
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Gary

I find the whole show scarey.. the Seeing Yvette's eyes in the nightvision cams is bad enough.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i saw the Neph in Liverpool too. at the royal court.. i say saw. i heard. there was a lot of dry ice.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
sisxbeforedawn

Thrash Harry wrote:Bearing in mind that this McCoy geezer was well after I'd stopped paying attention, can someone explain to me about the flour? Was it for a Women's Institute bake-off? Or a dodgy deal in the toilets? Or are we talking audience participation a la Rocky Horror? I feel my education is sorely lacking.
@FH supposed to be DUST a la spaghetti 'goth' western and yup audience participation was a must. Coming from FotN gigs I've been refused access to hotels and pubs :?

@C3 cheers for the info, I'll check out the site. But my video is knackered :( so might have to sit through the entire thing, but don't worry I have a good supply of scrumpy cider and Guinness :D what's your opinion on Yvette?
sisxbeforedawn

emilystrange wrote:i saw the Neph in Liverpool too. at the royal court.. i say saw. i heard. there was a lot of dry ice.
yup that was the gig :D then PlantX afterwards 8) looked like a baked loaf after the gig, seem to remember it was very warm in there.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Thrash Harry wrote:Bearing in mind that this McCoy geezer was well after I'd stopped paying attention, can someone explain to me about the flour? Was it for a Women's Institute bake-off? Or a dodgy deal in the toilets? Or are we talking audience participation a la Rocky Horror? I feel my education is sorely lacking.
:lol: It's to do with the cowboy look. Pour flour over self for added dustiness. But mind you don't get caught in the rain ;)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Oops, beaten to it. Never mind
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
hallucienate
Overbomber

I hope neph fans realize that there are starving people in Africa (hmm that reminds me, lunch time).
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

@S&M: Thankyou. And people actually wonder why Eldritch doesn't want to be lumped in with this lot?
Go to sleep now, Francis.