The Goth Box

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
sisxbeforedawn
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

don't buy this thinking you're gonna get a new old Skeletal Family track!!

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?searcht ... age=search

it's promised land, or have I missed something? I bought it only to find that I had most of the stuff on video anyway, but that's analogue and here's a bright shiney disk to play with :wink:
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
FLOORED1
Road Kill

Yeah I agree, I was expecting a different Skeletal track, and felt more than a little conned. Plus like yourself I had most of the decent stuff anyway. I think that overall the DVD is poor, and I'm sure that I could have produced something better with the clips I have collected over the years!
Mind you, I think its worth it for the Switchblade Symphony track...fantastic!
RAISE A SMILE!
FLOORED1
Road Kill

Yeah I agree, I was expecting a different Skeletal track, and felt more than a little conned. Plus like yourself I had most of the decent stuff anyway. I think that overall the DVD is poor, and I'm sure that I could have produced something better with the clips I have collected over the years!
RAISE A SMILE!
sisxbeforedawn

FLOORED1 wrote:Yeah I agree, I was expecting a different Skeletal track, and felt more than a little conned. Plus like yourself I had most of the decent stuff anyway. I think that overall the DVD is poor, and I'm sure that I could have produced something better with the clips I have collected over the years!
Think it's just Cleopatra cashing in, AGAIN.
ryan

whats the red lorry track? :? is it live?
FLOORED1
Road Kill

The Lorries track is Spinning Round, and being a big fan of the band I was lookin forward to seeing the video, but again was a little disappointed. The video I guess can vaguelly be described as live, but the sound track is the standard studio version. I say vaguelly live, as the band are on a stage, but the performance appears to be 'staged', in that it doesn't have that live feel, and any visible audience for that matter. The best way to describe it is that it is reminiscent of the 'live' performance bits on the No Time to cry video.
Hopefully with the recent news there will be a chance to catch the real live Lorries experience again.
RAISE A SMILE!
sisxbeforedawn

the Lorry's track isn't live, it's the standard one with some bird doing cartwheels in the video. :lol: :lol: :lol: get it? spinning around :lol: :lol: :lol: ok that might something to do with the guinness I've just consumed :wink: