Polyphonic Ringtones

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Just got a new phone, Panasonic X70. I remember a while back I posted up some ringtomes for Nokias, then I remember someone posting something about Polyphonic ones.

Anyone got any polyphonic Sisters ringtones, or tell me how to create them?

Cheers!
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I've got the intro to FALAA as my message tone. just typed it into Goggle and there it was!!
Only a paand.
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

yeah, but I hate paying for stuff like that. I found a free site has a few sites on it, so it only cost me about 45 secs worth of GPRS to get 5 ringtones
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Dave R
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

suggest you guys drop mr fiend a pm, he does a rather excellent resource site for sisters ringtones, just about every tone you can imagine, or do a search on HL, links to his site are there...

here endeth the mark Fiend Advertisment!!

(sorry mark, you may get some heavy traffic to your site now matey.. :wink: )
M . I . A .

On Patrol..............?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:o No problemo. Just point your wap browser at http://www.markfiend.com/fone/main.wml

The polyphonic ringtones and pictures have only been tested on Nokia though, so I can't guarantee they'll all work on every phone.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

markfiend wrote::o No problemo. Just point your wap browser at http://www.markfiend.com/fone/main.wml

The polyphonic ringtones and pictures have only been tested on Nokia though, so I can't guarantee they'll all work on every phone.
Nice one Mark, they work fine on my X70!
24.24.2.489 Deceased
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

CellThree wrote:Nice one Mark, they work fine on my X70!
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

markfiend wrote:
CellThree wrote:Nice one Mark, they work fine on my X70!
And I can confirm that First & Last & Always works fine on my Sagem MYX-6

:notworthy: