POOOOOOOOOOORTUGAL

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
moonchild
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

in some minutes i write other thing, but for now..

PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

i'm a poor sport
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

that was a joke by the way ;)

:innocent:
James Blast
Banned

Eng-er-land were truely robbed, sorry guys, no really, honest...
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
moonchild

and it was a great joke, after i realize it was a joke. :wink:

Thank you, sir, for posting this again. 8)

can i continue to celebrate in here? :innocent: :innocent:

kisses
Dave R

3 words....

Robbed, Sol,Cambell.

gutted, totally gutted, compared to this the hand of god was nothing.....

we played badly, portugal were the better side over 90 minutes,but a game is won by the decisions made,the swiss ref has made a very very bad decision.

He should not, after seeing the video evidence, be allowed to referee at this level again.

In memeory of Steven, a fellow fan, a friend, and a sad loss....

WWFC - we'll keepthe GoldFlag flying high for you....
M . I . A .

On Patrol..............?
moonchild

Red Sunsets wrote:Eng-er-land were truely robbed, sorry guys, no really, honest...
Sorry but that is not true. If you were rob then we were too. The players jumped into Ricardo and he couldn't even see the ball that's why your goal was not. And you say that you were rob? pls. Was a great game, by portugal and by england. I don't like to win that way, but someone had to win, and that someone was POOOOOOOOOOOOORTUGAL

:twisted: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
moonchild

[quote="doktor wolf"]3 words....
we played badly, portugal were the better side over 90 minutes,but a game is won by the decisions made,the swiss ref has made a very very bad decision.

/quote]

What bad decision? Did you saw the same game as me? i think not. You are saying that your team played badly? Pls, england played very well. We cannot act like this. In life there is all time winners and losers. One day is you other day other ones.

Well i'm going to enjoy my night... and what a looooong night will be, and i don't care now about the comments of all the english with the ego hurted.
moonchild

doktor wolf wrote:
About this thing, it was really a sad lost. :(
MoonKnight
Road Kill

Well beside moony is a girl and dunno much about futbol hehehe (joke)

It was the best game of the euro I saw till now.

It was a crime, a extraodinary powerful play, and i must say, england can be happy they had so much time till penalty to change the game...

But Portugal played most of the time much better, risk more offense, while england too much behind - onl ygood for counters...

Even first half of the game Portugal had have the ball to 61%...

Sorry England, you really did fighted but it can just one team win!!

Beside - it looked like without Roony u play like ten...

See you in two years to the world cup in germany (germany is already in hehehe) !!Olé
moonchild

MoonKnight wrote:Well beside moony is a girl and dunno much about futbol hehehe (joke)
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

moonchild wrote:The players jumped into Ricardo and he couldn't even see the ball that's why your goal was not.
when you saw the reverse angle it was obvious that the 2 england players were actually climbing all over each other - they barely touched the portugal keeper :roll: :(
MoonKnight
Road Kill

I wrote JOOOKE :D lol :P
James Blast
Banned

Haw, Ref......
These!Image
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
moonchild

Quiff Boy wrote:
moonchild wrote:The players jumped into Ricardo and he couldn't even see the ball that's why your goal was not.
when you saw the reverse angle it was obvious that the 2 england players were actually climbing all over each other - they barely touched the portugal keeper :roll: :(
What we saw in the moment was what i said but I won't be fight for that. But imagine if it was the english keeper? You would say that nothing happen. Pls, let's not fight for a thing that is no reason to fight for. at least not now.
MoonKnight
Road Kill

Dont forget ppl that the shoot before the 2:1 for portugal done, was TOO behind the goal line!!

But i know, england has their problems with this swedish Referee ... or the Referee with em...

Don´t fight guys, it was a great game at all!! Amen
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

i'm not fighting... i do think portugal out-played us anyway. our midfield was shocking and we defended way too deep :urff:

if it was the other way round, i'd feel very very lucky indeed to have gotten away with that, especially given some of the other poor decisions the ref made :roll:
MoonKnight
Road Kill

good referees are pretty rare and hard to find...

worst is the referee team in any world cups, when the line referees are from thailand, the field referee from norway and no one understand eachother... thats worst....
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

wouldnt have happend with colina :notworthy:
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Go to sleep now, Francis.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

QB, you're right, Collina is the only ref in Europe who would've given the goal - nuff said that he's Premiership bound - but don't forget he'll out-referee all Prem ref's anyway. Any other ref in europe, and that's quite a few, would've given the foul. Sad but true.

But it's way beside the point. How can you support a team that defends from the third minute? Miserable rabble. Beckham (god am I glad we sold that nob) strolling slowly to take a corner after fifteen minutes? As always, Fergie was right to sell the pillock. They (we) were awful. It showed just how easy it would've been to annihilate Portugal when they were finally forced to start playing - it took all of five minutes to score when we needed to. I'm not simplifying it - it's there for all to see. How any team of supposed £30million-plus 'superstars' can be so affected by the loss of a single player is beyond me. They looked like Chelsea over the last few years (bar this one) - easily panicked and relying on swiftly disappearing 'reputation'.

Ah well, at least Ronaldo and RVN are still strutting their stuff.

Attack is ALWAYS the best form of defence. Even f*****g arsenal have eventually realised that.

But look on the bright side. Those noxious car-flags might disappear now.
If you were asking my opinion then I would say delete that.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

The truth was that Protugal did play better over 90 mins and did deserve to win the game, i have no problem with that at all. In the end, when all is said and done they beat us fair and square on penalties too.

I think the diss-allowed goal was so obviously a goal and how anyone can say it wasnt is rather funny, but sadly thats the nature of football we have to live by the refs descision .... and that ref was appalling. Sorry Moony, your passion for your country is a given, but that was a goal and i think everyone knows it. If it had been at the other end against England i would also have said it was a goal after seeing the video footage.

Having said that England did NOT deserve to win nor do they deserve to win anything whilst they suffer for the same old English
mental weakness. The English cannot stay on top of a match when they score early on. We fall into the same old pattern of defending deep, not being able to string passes together anymore and generally panicking. If only we had an ounce of the German mentality we would be so much better. That was one of the best England sides ive seen on paper, but sadly the mentality makes it all a moot point. Sad to see Rooney go off, but we had play makers and goal scorers left on the pitch anbd they just refused to play after we took the lead.

Portugal i thought played the best ive seen them play so far in the tournament and really should have scored more than they did, but have a feeling if they play Rui Costa from a start they may be able to find some more form. Best of luck for the rest of the tournament!

For me, if Portugal had scored early i really think England would have played better..... for the time being, thats why we will never win anything and inspite of our "star" player we are not a world class team like the Germans, Italians and French teams of the past.

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
randdebiel²

Red Sunsets wrote:Eng-er-land were truely robbed, sorry guys, no really, honest...
:lol:
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather....
randdebiel²

doktor wolf wrote:3 words....

Robbed, Sol,Cambell.

gutted, totally gutted, compared to this the hand of god was nothing.....

He should not, after seeing the video evidence, be allowed to referee at this level again.

WWFC - we'll keepthe GoldFlag flying high for you....
:?: everyone over here (not really portugal supporters,except me) agreed that this wa a very good decision, the keeper was completely blocked, in theory of course they only whistle for obstruction in the air, but in this case the keep didn't even get the occasion to jump due to the obstruction...
randdebiel²

MoonKnight wrote:Well beside moony is a girl and dunno much about futbol hehehe (joke)

It was the best game of the euro I saw till now.

It was a crime, a extraodinary powerful play, and i must say, england can be happy they had so much time till penalty to change the game...

But Portugal played most of the time much better, risk more offense, while england too much behind - onl ygood for counters...

Even first half of the game Portugal had have the ball to 61%...

Sorry England, you really did fighted but it can just one team win!!

Beside - it looked like without Roony u play like ten...

See you in two years to the world cup in germany (germany is already in hehehe) !!Olé
I thought the best game was holland against the czechs, followed by Portugal spain, but this was indeed also a great game....