Where's your national pride?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Another wonderful internet resource: 300+ national anthems, arranged and performed on Bontempi keyboards for your delectation and considerable delight.

http://david.national-anthems.net/index.html

I'm very fond of Bulgaria and Iceland, but wherever you go be sure to check the words. Austria's strong heart of the continent is impressive stuff.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
mh
Above the Chemist

The current Russian one rocks!!!
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Try some from South America - they go on a bit, but you get a bit of everything in there!
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

andymackem wrote:Another wonderful internet resource: 300+ national anthems, arranged and performed on Bontempi keyboards for your delectation and considerable delight.
I was given a Bontempi keyboard for my 9th birthday. Possibly to keep me quiet :eek:

Didn't work.
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
randdebiel²

where is my what?
I'm from belgium :lol:
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather....
Big Si
School Bully

mh wrote:The current Russian one rocks!!!
I remember them saying they were gonna bring that one back. I don't think their post cold war neighbours appreciate it very much. :?

Over to Pikkrong!
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Mrs. Snowey wrote:I was given a Bontempi keyboard for my 9th birthday. Possibly to keep me quiet
So you're the musical talent behind Gift then?
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Mrs. Snowey

Thrash Harry wrote:
Mrs. Snowey wrote:I was given a Bontempi keyboard for my 9th birthday. Possibly to keep me quiet
So you're the musical talent behind Gift then?
And SSV...
Why do keyboards get so dirty?