Photobucket/Web-hosting for pictures question

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I have got problems uploading pics from my digital camera to ebay that haven't happened before. Anyway, I decided to put the piccies onto Photobucket to use which works but the pics are far too small to use for auction listings. Is there any way of enlarging the pictures or is there another free web host for pictures? :? The pictures only come out about 3cm x 5cm :?
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Does Photobucket resize them then?
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Yes they do which I think must be creating the problem!
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

I'll shifty over for the experts then.

Let's think of new names for Photobucket.......
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Thea
Overbomber

?! photobucket doesn't resize mine. are you sure you're not looking at the thumbnails? or you could try useing photoshop/psp to resize them at a lower quality before uploading them.
dunno if any of that helps?
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

d00mw0lf wrote:are you sure you're not looking at the thumbnails?
Uuuuuurrrrmmmmmmmmmmmm yyessssssssssss
:lol: :lol:
Thanks d00my, that's the second time you have helped me out with picture hosting! :notworthy: :kiss:
hallucienate
Overbomber

Photobucket resizes your images if they're over 250k.