Another good one

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
mh
Above the Chemist

He's not saying how much money though - no interest in going for this one!!!
Greetings!!!

I want to seek for your permission, if you can grant me the opportunity of partnership
with you, despite my status and my previous involvements in life. I contacted you
confidentially on this my issue, because I know you can not let me down.It is an
open confession to you, which you have to treat as a top secret between us, for
security reasons,I have mind up my mind to tell you all about myself, because I have
prayed over it to Almighty Allah.
Iam Capt. Adnan Watsan Hassan from Iraq,I was a member of General Security Services
and personal assistance attached to Udai Saddam Hussain, who was his father"s
commander of FEDAYEE, and Chairman of Iraqi Olympic committee and Youth Organisation
as a personal assistance.
I have been for hide-out before America"s invasion to Iraq.
, , I was among the inner circle that fronted the smuggling Operations in 1997 and
2001 (OIL for WEAPON) transactions between Germany and Iraqi.But upon my loyality to
Late Udai and his devilish father , he killed my first wife and on 5th sept.
2002,when He invited her for official discussion on women affairs, he killed her as
a result of her refusal to rape her,because this have been Late Udai life style,
raping beautiful married women and young spinsters, because he was above the law in
Iraq.
This unforgetable inccident leaded to our seperation, because he was trying to kill me
, when I was fighting for the justice of my late wife, I ran out of Iraq for my
safety, uptill now, Saddam and late Udai"s loyalities are still after me,
promising me that their ordered m*****n to kill me must be accomplished despite the
fall of Saddam.
Iam among the top Iraqi officials that looted Iraqi money and transfered to foregn
account, all over europe countries, but, I always pray to Almighty Allah to forgive
me, because our duties was perfomed under duress of the devilish leaders of Saddam
regime.

I have developed a very serious sickness.
Iam taking intensive medical attention now, but I need the assistance from you to
settle down in your country and invest with you for the interest of my family
.Please, note that this huge sum of funds was
securely lodged in a vault in Iraq as personal family treasure by late Udai Hussain
before we seperated Which I know all about the funds . I will
highlight my good friend, a dilpomat in Iraq on
this funds and all the possible assistance he would
render to us and
the best posible way this funds will be out of Iraq, so as to enable you
receive it as I
cannot follow it up because of my ill
health.Presently, he is in Iraq
monitoring the restoration of peace and democracy
there.

Please keep all our discussions, as a top secrets.
Iam humbly waiting for your urgent feedback.
May Allah Bless You.
Thanks,
Yours Faithfully,
Adnan Watsan Hassan.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Wahey! The "Nigeria Scam" moves to Iraq.

Surely only a matter of time, although to be fair, I thought it would take them longer than this.

Write back to the fucker, string him along and then shop him to the fraud squad. :twisted:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
hallucienate
Overbomber

How can I help him out if you don't supply his address? :wink:
mh
Above the Chemist

And he's not saying how much money he wants to give me either.

Here's his addy anyway: adnan_hasan@arabtop.net
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

mh wrote:
Please keep all our discussions, as a top secrets.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only a paand.