The blue on brown and black

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Tuscan Chimaera
Amphetamine Filth

I'm no good at politics.

I don't understand it.

So I don't vote.

But most people assume I am right wing due to my straight A's, proper enunciation, city job and richard james suits.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Tuscan Chimaera wrote:But most people assume I am right wing due to my straight A's, proper enunciation, city job and richard james suits.
I understand - most people think I'm a rock star because of my startlingly good looks, superb fashion sense and my inherent charm and charisma.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

andymackem wrote:@ PIB: define "unusually defensive". If I'm asked for my details I would want to know why before I gave them, simply so I'm happy about who is getting that information and what they want it for
aggresive is fine. i'm thinking body language, cagey demenour, i'm not thinking too well am i :lol: :lol:
Goths have feelings too
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

paint it black wrote:
andymackem wrote:@ PIB: define "unusually defensive". If I'm asked for my details I would want to know why before I gave them, simply so I'm happy about who is getting that information and what they want it for
aggresive is fine. i'm thinking body language, cagey demenour, i'm not thinking too well am i :lol: :lol:
We should play poker some time :lol:

But I'd take an aggressive response to a reasonable request as being defensive, if you can bear the tortuous linguistics of that statement.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G