gig dilemma

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Do I go and see Motorhead with support from Sepultura.........

or................

............Mortiis and Susperia???

Both gigs are on the same night :|
I'm thinking more...........................Motorhead at the mo'
christophe
Overbomber

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Do I go and see Motorhead with support from Sepultura.........

or................

............Mortiis and Susperia???

Both gigs are on the same night :|
I'm thinking more...........................Motorhead at the mo'
Do you doubt? :evil:

Just say Motörhead & Sepultura
Brideoffrankenstein wrote: see Motorhead with support from Sepultura.........
Good girl ! :twisted:
Another Shade of You.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Motorhead are ACE live!
Only a paand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

motorhead
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I had tickets to see Motorhead before when they had support from Cathedral but they demanded so much more amplification and the like that they would have broken noise rules so they cancelled :|
biggy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

MOTORHEAD every single time .

Seen them 20 odd times & they are still exactly the same as they were in the early 80s . Can't go wrong with a good bit of head :twisted:
Andie
Overbomber

hi BoF

seems that you're getting the same answer over and over here...i has also gotta agree here...Lemmy and Co are the answer...whatever the question...Lemmy's the answer! :wink:

imagine asking such a thing on a *ahem* goth message board!... :D 8) :twisted:
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

FFS! Motorhead are the obvious choice. :roll:
The Scene won't save you...
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

What? kind of question is that?

We're off to see 'em at the Octagon. Sepultura supporting is rather nice icing on t'cake too.

You want something Scardy?
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

...and here's a REAL gig dilemma.

Got flights booked for Berlin on 16th Dec to go see Rammstein. No worries (except for their non-refundable / non-transferable nature).

Bloke who's supposed to be sorting the tickets is hospitalised following an Eldritchesque attack of bad-living leading to collapse with rather dicky heart-rate. And thus doesn't sort tickets for the now sold-out concert.

Hmmmmm <strokes chin thoughtfully, like that's gonna make tickets appear out of thin air>

Do they have scouse touts in Deutschland?
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
hallucienate
Overbomber

FFS Dave wrote:Do they have scouse touts in Deutschland?
I've even bought Placebo tickets from a souse tout here in Cape Town. I later saw him selling bootleg t-shirts at the Smashing Pumpkins gig, so I guess they're universal :roll: :roll:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

hallucienate wrote:
FFS Dave wrote:Do they have scouse touts in Deutschland?
I've even bought Placebo tickets from a souse tout here in Cape Town. I later saw him selling bootleg t-shirts at the Smashing Pumpkins gig, so I guess they're universal :roll: :roll:
Excellent. Good news at last. Who'd 've thought the universitality of scousers would ever be a good thing?

Nice new webdesign by the way Hal.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Mr. Kilminster and the lads seem to have won by a landslide.

I wonder why?

:roll: :innocent:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
hallucienate
Overbomber

FFS Dave wrote:Nice new webdesign by the way Hal.
that's QB's fault :notworthy:
christophe
Overbomber

biggy wrote:MOTORHEAD every single time .

Seen them 20 odd times & they are still exactly the same as they were in the early 80s . Can't go wrong with a good bit of head :twisted:
I have only seen them 2 times. :(
last year for the first time and last month again, I can't stand to listen to a whole album but Live they are awsome.
I You haven't seen them Bof Just go, it will te worh it.
Another Shade of You.
The Grinn Reaper
Road Kill

Has to be motorhead,The best rock and roll band on the planet bar none(well perhaps Therapy?)

Go for it,you won't regret it
Bass-deep,deep-toned,low pitched,resonant.And goddamned cool
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Motorhead

Just saw another gig I wouldn't mind going to. The Anti-Nowhere League in The Ferryboat in Norwich August 26th but I can't go! Don't you all go and organise a meet-up or anything right >looks threatening< :lol:
Andie
Overbomber

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Motorhead

Just saw another gig I wouldn't mind going to. The Anti-Nowhere League in The Ferryboat in Norwich August 26th but I can't go! Don't you all go and organise a meet-up or anything right >looks threatening< :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

having seen the 'league back when they supported the Damned...i'd rather not go back to that time again...i think we all know the words to So What...is there anything else?..
James Blast
Banned

it could be worse, you could be going to see the infernal Radiohead
<thinks>
Motorhead vs Radiohead
no competition really
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:it could be worse, you could be going to see the infernal Radiohead
why, are you? :?
>looks worried<
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Burn wrote: having seen the 'league back when they supported the Damned...i'd rather not go back to that time again...i think we all know the words to So What...is there anything else?..
Yeah well not everyone was around "back in the day". Some of us have to make do :wink:
James Blast
Banned

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:infernal
was the word that shoulda given it away :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

yes but are you going to see them?
James Blast
Banned

nah, seen 'em both too many times
beware Motorhead can very often, just go through the motions
~ Peter Steele
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Yeah but I'm mainly gonna go for Sepultura, they were the first metal band I really got into when I first got into music. Never got to see 'em "back in the day" :lol:
Beneath the Remains! :notworthy: