Red Lorry Yellow Lorry new album - update

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Sorry if it has been post before. Only got it today. I signed up to http://www.red-lorry-yellow-lorry.com to download the free single - and BTW, I liked it - and that's why they're sending me updates.
In case you're interested, here's the mail I got:
I am just writing to let you know that we have had to change our Album release plans due to financial constraints.
Our original plan was to earn enough from our internet release to fund releasing the 4 tracks as a cd which would then fund the Album.
Despite having hundreds of people sign up and download the free track only a handful (to whom we are very grateful) have paid for the other 3 tracks, so we are now talking to a few independent labels with a view to releasing through them rather than ploughing our own furrow as we would prefer.
We are in the meantime using our available funds to finish recording the Album and allowing for the inevitable delays now hope to have it released early in 2005.
We do have some live footage of the band playing last year which we could put out on DVD before Christmas if there was enough interest.
We would need to sell 120 copies at £9.99 plus P&P to break even so if you would consider buying one at that price please let me know but DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY as we haven't got them manufactured yet.

On a more positive note we will be doing 2 live shows in Rome and Venice at the end of November, I will send details once these gigs are confirmed.

Thanks for your support

Dave Hall
Lorry's Admin
Comment: Well, at least we know someone's planning something... :innocent:
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

And BTW, I just had to say this:

People I miss you! No, I haven't forgotten you!

*you were always on my mind, you were always on my mind*

:kiss:

Stay well, everybody!