Buggery whatsits...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debaser
Overbomber

My tix for Leeds haven't arrived, and I've been reliably, NAH, smugly informed that Biggy's arrived weeks ago..... I'm off to America next week and I'm patting ponies until Friday and have no chance to get into the bank to find when Ticketwhatsit took the money out (Marchish I'm positive...) and therefore have a proper witter at them.

I'm hoping it's because it's the three day pass I've bought and they'll be arriving soon....PLEASE, if there's anyone out there who's got their's already, let me know ( but don't crow, ok?)

Worried from Lincoln
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
rian
Slight Overbomber

Debaser wrote:My tix for Leeds haven't arrived, and I've been reliably, NAH, smugly informed that Biggy's arrived weeks ago..... I'm off to America next week and I'm patting ponies until Friday and have no chance to get into the bank to find when Ticketwhatsit took the money out (Marchish I'm positive...) and therefore have a proper witter at them.

I'm hoping it's because it's the three day pass I've bought and they'll be arriving soon....PLEASE, if there's anyone out there who's got their's already, let me know ( but don't crow, ok?)

Worried from Lincoln
Don't worry Ness. I'm sure they will arrive in time :)
I think someone set my soul alight
F--kwit
Road Kill

Mine haven't come yet either, mine are just Friday ones, although Wayahead inform me today that my Reading Sunday one is in the post so I would expect Leeds to follow shortly. Although that's crediting them with more logic than they usually demonstrate...
You ain't seen me, right?
Debaser
Overbomber

PHEWIE!!!!
F--kwit
Road Kill

I just checked the order tracker number off the email for my Leeds tickets (I am frighteningly organised these days!)and it said tickets have come into stock and will be despatched "shortly" (whatever that means, they've had my money since bloomin' May!) so if you ordered off Wayahead/SeeTickets then that probably means the same for you.

I'm hoping for a repeat performance of certain elements of last year whch I missed :urff:

oops, done it again. you're a terrible influence on me Debaser :)
Debaser
Overbomber

F--kwit wrote: oops, done it again. you're a terrible influence on me Debaser :)
I hadn't even said a blummin word!!! LOL...them's 'bad' pants - buy him some snug trunks please....

Love your effeciency with regards ticket tracking. Makes me feel a whole heap better. If it makes you feel better, they've had my money since March ish
F--kwit
Road Kill

Debaser wrote: LOL...them's 'bad' pants
Well you don't bother about what the wrapper looks like when you're eating a quarter pounder do you?

* dreams *
Debaser
Overbomber

Is that with or without 'cheese' eeeuuuw
Ginger
Amphetamine Filth

Oh my sweet lord! :eek:
Francis
Overbomber

Debaser wrote:Is that with or without 'cheese'
That's a cracker.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

:eek: *VOM* :urff:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry: