The Psycho Candy Club@The ATTIK, Leicester, Sat, 14th August

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
flowersdie
Road Kill

The Psycho Candy Club
Date: Saturday, August 14, 2004
Time: 9:00PM - 2:00AM BST (GMT+01:00)

9pm till dead late
£3 R.O.A.R. Goth/Electro/EBM/80's/Indie/Eclectic/Strange/Weird/Cute/Fluffy/Spiky/CHEESE!

Held at the ATTIK on Free Lane(off Halford Street), Leicester (Behind BHS). A hugely varied and eclectic mix of tunes from the dark side.

http://www.thepsychocandyclub.co.uk
I never saw you again
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

i keep meaning to try and get one of those... had a browse of the website & playlists etc and it sounds quite cool - very retro ;)

plus yer man in the cowboy hat that came to the HL do mentioned some tracks he plays and it sounded like it might be a good laugh :D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Quiff Boy wrote:i keep meaning to try and get one of those... had a browse of the website & playlists etc and it sounds quite cool - very retro ;)

plus yer man in the cowboy hat that came to the HL do mentioned some tracks he plays and it sounded like it might be a good laugh :D
Well if you do, you can always kip in the cupboard here if you like? :lol:
Only a paand.
flowersdie
Road Kill

Quiff Boy wrote:i keep meaning to try and get one of those... had a browse of the website & playlists etc and it sounds quite cool - very retro ;)
Ah, my new Ulrich Schnauss compilation should put paid to the retro tag :P
I never saw you again
Thea
Overbomber

i've got a psychocandy flyer on my wardrobe (think it may have been pilpheredd from a rhimbus gig...)
can't make it though :( off to see horrorpops in sheff (probably)