How fast do you have to be going to do this....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Andie
Overbomber

:cry: :cry: :cry:

i can not get these pics to show...

sorry :urff: :oops:
Last edited by Andie on 10 Aug 2004, 22:42, edited 4 times in total.
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

Gordon Bennet! There's some serious Boy Racers still about - I thought they were a dying breed... :urff:
The Scene won't save you...
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

I can't see the pix. Anyone else having problems?
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Debaser
Overbomber

Cannae see 'em either
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Boooooooo
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Andie
Overbomber

they were there at 10 past 10...and they're still in my yahoo photos so it's not because i've tried to put them up from my 'puter...

ficken heck
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Burn wrote:Image

Ah well. Can the Mods help? It's sad to see topics backfire.
Andie
Overbomber

snubnoseuk wrote:
Burn wrote:Image

Ah well. Can the Mods help? It's sad to see topics backfire.

if they had a heart maybe they could offer their assistance...but i'd dunno why the pics showed for a while...then vanished...ask Scardy...he saw 'em!

:urff:
James Blast
Banned

Nowt!
but you'd be shocked at what can happen at 25mph
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:Nowt!
I ranover a squirrel a few weeks ago.
Thea
Overbomber

try photobucket.com
James Blast
Banned

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Death throes.

Looks like only Photobucket can help.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Maybe the photos were removed for a reason? But due to colossisal impact and hear Mike Read (pharapharsing) 'Wraparound'. :?

Mods? :(
Last edited by Loki on 10 Aug 2004, 23:14, edited 1 time in total.
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

snubnoseuk wrote:
Eeeuw - wasnt near St. Mary's cemetry per chance was it Snub??? :| I nearly had a head on crash trying to avoid a very 'flat' squiggle in the middle of the road!!! :? Avoided red squiggle insides on my - newly Tesco £4.50 car washed - tyres, but ended up with one very irate old lady who had been travelling in the opposite direction, giving me the finger and telling me to learn how to drive!

Squirrels have a lot to answer for - it just doesnt look right - an oap giving the finger! :notworthy:
Intimations of mortality are all about me.....
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Lamia wrote:
snubnoseuk wrote:
Eeeuw - wasnt near St. Mary's cemetry per chance was it Snub??? :| I nearly had a head on crash trying to avoid a very 'flat' squiggle in the middle of the road!!! :? Avoided red squiggle insides on my - newly Tesco £4.50 car washed - tyres, but ended up with one very irate old lady who had been travelling in the opposite direction, giving me the finger and telling me to learn how to drive!

Squirrels have a lot to answer for - it just doesnt look right - an oap giving the finger! :notworthy:
No it were in Fareham. It added some excitement to the place. Thought it stood a good chance of being in The Evening Snooze.

Old people these days - I don't know. Smoking records and listening to drugs....
Loki

snubnoseuk wrote: Old people these days - I don't know. Smoking records and listening to drugs....
:notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

according to your post, the image is located here:

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/4080527c ... BBIswFvz6Q

i'm guessing by the "Mail+Attachments" bit that it was emailed to your yahoo address as an attachment, yes?

in which case its going to be stored in your personal folder, with your personal mail, as a personal file.

the repeat use of the word "personal" there should give you some kind if indication as to why you cant drop in a link to it for the general public ;) :lol:

not even us mods can view it - its not to do with the way you included the lilnk in your post, thats fine. its to do with tehfact that the image located in your yahoo mailbox and we aren't allowed to see in there.

email it to me if you want... i'll stick it somewhere less personal, as it were :innocent:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

Quiff Boy wrote:according to your post, the image is located here:

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/4080527c ... BBIswFvz6Q

i'm guessing by the "Mail+Attachments" bit that it was emailed to your yahoo address as an attachment, yes?

in which case its going to be stored in your personal folder, with your personal mail, as a personal file.

the repeat use of the word "personal" there should give you some kind if indication as to why you cant drop in a link to it for the general public ;) :lol:

not even us mods can view it - its not to do with the way you included the lilnk in your post, thats fine. its to do with tehfact that the image located in your yahoo mailbox and we aren't allowed to see in there.

email it to me if you want... i'll stick it somewhere less personal, as it were :innocent:
Ooo, get her! ;)
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

JB wrote:
snubnoseuk wrote: Old people these days - I don't know. Smoking records and listening to drugs....
:notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:
Allegedly. :innocent:
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too
Karst
Slight Overbomber

Chairman Bux wrote:Allegedly. :innocent:
I know...
We had gone to see The M!ss!on (U.K. in the U.S.) one of our favorite bands right behind the Sisters of Mercy. We hung out after the show and ended up going back to the hotel room with That Guitarist, the singer of the band and smoking a little weed and drinking til about 4 in the a.m. He wanted some speed, but we were just high school kids and he seemed pretty happy to hang out with us.

I still say "fvcking - L" to this day because I thought that's what he was saying (when he was saying fvvckin'(h)ell) and I wanted to talk just like him.
tsss... :wink:

8)
Ginger
Amphetamine Filth

snubnoseuk wrote:
You and F--kwit have something in common...only she slaughtered a happy fluffy wuffy bunny with her Ford Ka.
Debaser
Overbomber

Looking at those pics....I should imagine he wasn't going as fast as you imagine. The way the car has split in half - it's probably one of those 'cut and shove' jobs.....

Is cut and shove the phrase I'm looking for? Where two car halves are welded together to form a perfect looking whole car.....
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Loki

Debaser wrote: Is cut and shove the phrase I'm looking for?
Yep in the dodgy carringining worlds that I move in. :?

Allegedly. :von: