A sign perhaps? (or perhaps not!)

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
James Blast
Banned

DaveTheRave wrote:Any update on the orginal post?
like, duh!
thanks for asking, though :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Spiggy's hat
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

karin wrote:
Nazareth wrote:The letter i got was signed by Mark Webber - no idea who that is!
Using my amazing powers of intuition and deduction I'd guess Mark Webber is that scary bloke who sells the t.shirts at all the gigs.

Don't ask him for a discount, I witnessed a great Bill Baileyesque comedy moment when he bawled someone out and the tirade appeared (after a few pints) to created a force nine gale which blew the hapless fans his hair back
:lol:
A (rich) fan bought one of ever shirt (there were at least 10 designs) after the Manchester apollo show back in 97. Someone asked for a discount on his behalf, but MW was having none of it.
I bet Von personally does the cash v t-shirt stock take after every show :lol:
Give me one good reason
Andy TG
Overbomber

Purple Light wrote:U never know, we might be lucky & get a new version of the zippo. Wow.

I'm gonna write to them again tomorrow now. I want a reply!
I always wanted a Sisters "Mug" - you know somehing sexy and black with the Head and Star logo!
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Robert E
Road Kill

Don't ask him for a discount, I witnessed a great Bill Baileyesque comedy moment when he bawled someone out and the tirade appeared (after a few pints) to created a force nine gale which blew the hapless fans his hair back
well, I got a photo pass from him (at least think it might have been him, and it probably was) when I bought a large load of t-shirts at a gig in 2001. (of course the pass was for 2000, but hey, it's still nice to have)
Andi K
Road Kill

I once tried to buy a Glasperlenspiel magazine at the merch stand, but I was only able to pay with coins, I had not enough Euro notes with me. But the guy unfriendly said that I should get away with the rubbish. I was thinking about taking some notes from a friend, but I thought this ....... don't want my money, so he don't get my money and he can keep his rubbish!
Last edited by Andi K on 13 Aug 2004, 19:01, edited 1 time in total.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

:eek: :eek: :urff: :urff: :? :?
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
randdebiel²
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

is this the lyrics to the next big hit?
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather....
The Green Lantern
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

That bit reminded me of Robbe-Grillet. La Reprise or some such. Repetitive, dreamlike, uncanny. I quite liked it.
straylight
Amphetamine Filth

Andi K wrote:I once tried to buy a Glasperlenspiel magazine at the merch stand, but I was only able to pay with coins, I had not enough Euro notes with me. But the guy unfriendly said that I should get away with the rubbish.
Sounds more like Kenny to me...did he have a Scottish accent?