I'm off

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Francis
Overbomber

The parents of my best mate at school came from Mauritius. I believe they went back there to retire a few years ago. Looks like a pretty nice place to hang your boots up.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Francis wrote:The parents of my best mate at school came from Mauritius. I believe they went back there to retire a few years ago. Looks like a pretty nice place to hang your boots up.
I'd hate to be wearing boots there. Open toed shoes all the way.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Bet you wore socks too. Pulled right up to just below the knee.
Only a paand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:Bet you wore socks too. Pulled right up to just below the knee.
I'm only 50% German, so no socks where worn. I took along 7 pairs and they all came back unused. :roll: :roll:
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:Bet you wore socks too. Pulled right up to just below the knee.
Y'know I suspected as much when I met him. A closet Jesus sandals sans black socks man underneath all that skate-boarder chic.
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

JB wrote:
Y'know I suspected as much when I met him. A closet Jesus sandals sans black socks man underneath all that skate-boarder chic.
He's just someone's dad trapped in a cool dude's body :lol:
Only a paand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:
JB wrote:
He's just someone's dad trapped in a cool dude's body :lol:
I'm quite certain I'm no one's Dad. If you consider this this to be cool then I'd be really worried.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Well obviously I don't. But you look like a dude. Do you talk like a south African Bill and Ted?
Only a paand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:Well obviously I don't. But you look like a dude. Do you talk like a south African Bill and Ted?
full-a bro, I charff yous I talks net soes 'n rreeeeeal sarf efrikan, my china. Or something like that, right Lucretia?
lucretia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

hallucienate wrote:
Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:Well obviously I don't. But you look like a dude. Do you talk like a south African Bill and Ted?
full-a bro, I charff yous I talks net soes 'n rreeeeeal sarf efrikan, my china. Or something like that, right Lucretia?

Ja well no fine ...
one day at a time
hallucienate
Overbomber

lekker soos 'n fire cracker!!
lucretia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

hallucienate wrote:lekker soos 'n fire cracker!!

Eish.
one day at a time
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Sorry everyone. I realise what I have started and I apologise..........
Only a paand.
Francis
Overbomber

Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:I apologise..........
Bloody hell! No wonder it's stopped raining. :lol:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.