Hve you ever noticed?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

When going to bed and not being able to sleep my little mind start to wander, and I came to think about something.

When you stub you toe or something on lets say a table, you look at the table where you stubbed your toe. Same goes for when you hit something, you look at the place that "hit you".. I did look at the door yesterday after opening it on my forehead.. :oops:

But when you hold an animal, lets say a cat. And that cat goes wild and attacks you or jump out of your arms in a "weird" way. You dont look at the animal, but the person next to you. As if the person near by was the reason for the animal to act that way. So the way people are is the reason for animals to react in a bad way, if it is a bad vibe..

Am I making any sence now whatsoever? It did probably sound better in my head, hehehe.
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
rian
Slight Overbomber

Lynchfanatic wrote:When going to bed and not being able to sleep my little mind start to wander, and I came to think about something.

When you stub you toe or something on lets say a table, you look at the table where you stubbed your toe. Same goes for when you hit something, you look at the place that "hit you".. I did look at the door yesterday after opening it on my forehead.. :oops:

But when you hold an animal, lets say a cat. And that cat goes wild and attacks you or jump out of your arms in a "weird" way. You dont look at the animal, but the person next to you. As if the person near by was the reason for the animal to act that way. So the way people are is the reason for animals to react in a bad way, if it is a bad vibe..

Am I making any sence now whatsoever? It did probably sound better in my head, hehehe.
Maybe you could try a sleepingpill next time?

:innocent:
I think someone set my soul alight
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

:lol:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
_emma_
Overbomber

Lynchfanatic wrote:But when you hold an animal, lets say a cat. And that cat goes wild and attacks you or jump out of your arms in a "weird" way.
It means you don't know cats deep enough. :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
olivia ramirez
Road Kill

Lynchfanatic wrote:You dont look at the animal, but the person next to you.
Mmm no, I actually look to see if the cat is alright. If it jumps from your arms in a weird way it probably wasn't held right. And sometimes they do it even if you know how to handle a cat. I mean, my cat Dorus doesn't like to be held in the regular way, but he is happy as Larry when I turn him upside down. He'll try to bite my ankles afterwards, but that's because he can be a mean little bastard......
christophe
Overbomber

NOW you’ve don it. :evil:
I'm starting to THINK :urff:
Another Shade of You.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

careful, christophe, you'll hurt something
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
christophe
Overbomber

emilystrange wrote:careful, christophe, you'll hurt something
Who am I kidding? I can’t think.

lol :lol:
Another Shade of You.
Andie
Overbomber

_emma_ wrote:
Lynchfanatic wrote:But when you hold an animal, lets say a cat. And that cat goes wild and attacks you or jump out of your arms in a "weird" way.

it also means that your not suited to be a Vet either :innocent: :wink:
Andie
Overbomber

Lynchfanatic wrote:When you stub you toe or something on lets say a table, you look at the table where you stubbed your toe. Same goes for when you hit something, you look at the place that "hit you".. I did look at the door yesterday after opening it on my forehead.. :oops:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

not only do i look at the place/item/thingy that hurt me...but i curse it too!

there i go again...talking to inanimate objects that can't answer back! :innocent: :wink: :twisted:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Lynchfanatic wrote:When you stub you toe
that has to be the most painful thing in the world. I hate doing that. I keep doing that on the sharp wooden corners of my futon which are just about foot height (convieniently sp? :urff: ) :lol:
James Blast
Banned

simple really, don't have any cats within 3 metres of your arms
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Gripper
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Lynchfanatic wrote:When you stub you toe or something on lets say a table, you look at the table where you stubbed your toe. Same goes for when you hit something, you look at the place that "hit you".. I did look at the door yesterday after opening it on my forehead.. :oops:

What happens if you stub your toe on a really big animal, like a cow? That's your's or the cow's fault, surely?
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Lynchfanatic wrote:my little mind
Not from where I'm perched :wink:

I work with psychologists so I'll ask 'em. Probably have to buy them drink first.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Gripper wrote:

What happens if you stub your toe on a really big animal, like a cow? That's your's or the cow's fault, surely?
:lol: :notworthy:
(made me laugh out loud)
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

_emma_ wrote:
I do have a cat, and has learned very well when he is pissed, hehe. He has quite a temper..

I could have used a horse as an exsample too. To put it on the edge, if you see a movie with a vampire or something. And the vampire comes near to an animal, the animal react. And the other actor or whatever looks at the vampire starting to suspect there is something "evil" about the person. That is kind of a way to make the viewers of the movie start to pick up there is something wrong too, if they dont allready know..

Ah well.. Im too quick to share my thoughts some times :lol:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
randdebiel²
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Lynchfanatic wrote:
Ah well.. Im too quick to share my thoughts some times :lol:
you surely are :lol:

now I'm thinking...
Frau Blucher!
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather....
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Why cats like people that don't like cats.

Put simply, this is largely down to a misreading of body-language. The natural body-language reaction of a human to a person or animal they are unfamiliar or uncomfortable with is firstly to avoid eye-contact with the "threat", secondly to narrow the eyes if eye-contact is made.

Unfortunately for non-cat persons, this in cat body-language translates as two gestures of friendliness: The cat actually thinks you are trying to make friends, so that's why they seem to like people that don't like them.

Why cats and dogs don't get on.

Similar reasons as above really. One example: dog body language for "let's play" is front legs flat on the floor and backside stuck in the air with tail wagging. To a cat this looks like the cat threat-signal (arched back, tail twitching) so the cat whacks the dog across his nose.

Fact #541892544384 from markfiend's useless-garbage-cluttered brain.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
James Blast
Banned

randdebiel² wrote:Frau Blucher!
(off stage) Whinnneeeee!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele