Nature

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

LOL!!! Cute! :wink:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:

erm question folks... does tree poo smell???

(its just me and mikey have been trading insults via email and he called me a smelly tree poo)

bet ya laughed at tree...
;D
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Hmmm...well, honestly, as far as I know, I've never smelled tree excrement... *Do* trees poo?! Would pine cones, leaves, nuts, and those funny helicopter thingies be considered "poo," since they fall off of the tree? If so, then I don't think tree poo stinks. All of those things smell rather nice, IMHO... :roll: :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:

aha...that's what I thought...all them leaves, fall off, get damp...stink!, no other word for it...then again, if a tree poos and there isn't anyone there to smell it, does it smell???
:grin:
zigeunerweisen
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Smelly tree poo? ;D ;D ;D ;D