My Site Redesigned

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
hallucienate
Overbomber

I am tickled pink to announce that, thanks to the immense talents of the generous folk at Wunderkind Design, my Sisters site has undergone a complete facelift. It now looks rather good and not at all like the dog's breakfast it used to resemble.

If you for some terrible reason you experience browser problems or are old and need new glasses the old version of my site has been archived here.

If you have any interviews (not scanned) or links you would like to see on my site please send me a PM.

www.lak.co.za/sisters
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

I still think the font is too small. :innocent:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
hallucienate
Overbomber

JB wrote:I still think the font is too small. :innocent:
and we think you're too old and should maybe make yet another appointment with the optician :twisted: :twisted:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

;D :lol:

:notworthy: (if i do say so myself ;))
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

So, racism and sexism are banned on here but ageism is perfectly acceptable? Bastards. :von:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
hallucienate
Overbomber

I would like to withdraw my ageist comment, unless you are to old to comfortably read the text on my website. In that case it stays, but rather as a gentle reminder than as the insult it has been seen as by some.
hallucienate
Overbomber

JB wrote:So, racism and sexism are banned on here but ageism is perfectly acceptable? Bastards. :von:
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1 ... 998126P525
Francis
Overbomber

JB wrote:So, racism and sexism are banned on here but ageism is perfectly acceptable? Bastards. :von:
I'll trip him up with my walking stick JB then you can run him over with your zimmerframe.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
Black Biscuit
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

---- Comment heard on radio recently: "Discrimination is a fact of life because you discriminate when you decide who you want to marry."
.... there is no semblance of rock 'n roll around here!
JansenClone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

And on the subject of redesigning I'm currently reconstituting the demos covers on the site to make more sense and to keep those interested in origami happy. I'll PM Hal when I'm done...
I am a Leeds United fan because I was very naughty in a previous life.
hallucienate
Overbomber

JansenClone wrote:And on the subject of redesigning I'm currently reconstituting the demos covers on the site to make more sense and to keep those interested in origami happy. I'll PM Hal when I'm done...
groovy :D :D
pikkrong
Overbomber

hallucienate wrote:I am tickled pink to announce that, thanks to the immense talents of the generous folk at Wunderkind Design, my Sisters site has undergone a complete facelift. It now looks rather good and not at all like the dog's breakfast it used to resemble.

If you for some terrible reason you experience browser problems or are old and need new glasses the old version of my site has been archived here.

If you have any interviews (not scanned) or links you would like to see on my site please send me a PM.

www.lak.co.za/sisters
cool 8)
lucretia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

What a boykie!
Groovy site, doll
one day at a time