Name my baby!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
The Pope
Amphetamine Filth

Francis wrote:
The Pope wrote:We don't have many roundabouts (I'm assuming you mean traffic circle) in Southern California...only one that I know of and I've never tried it out.
If you ever come to the UK, you should avoid Swindon then.

Coincidently, I'll be in England this Thursday. Don't think we're going through Swindon though. :D

BTW, how's the weather in the north and south? My mom won't shut up about the floods in Cornwall and how the English (well, people who live in cooler climates in general) have thicker blood that keeps them warm so we need to bring extra jackets, etc, so we don't freeze. :?
lucretia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Lucretia looks at picture on first page:

"Ooooo hello Pwitty ... " she says drooling a bit.

Tank gets jealous.

Very definitely a male car by the way.
I'd call it Beavis. But I call all my cars Beavis.
Tanks are tanks.
one day at a time
Francis
Overbomber

The Pope wrote:BTW, how's the weather in the north and south? My mom won't shut up about the floods in Cornwall and how the English (well, people who live in cooler climates in general) have thicker blood that keeps them warm so we need to bring extra jackets, etc, so we don't freeze. :?
You should always listen to your Mother.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
christophe
Overbomber

I would call him Bishop.
Mine don’t have a name, I don’t even know if it’s a He or a She, I’ll have to take a look under the hood to see its gender.
Another Shade of You.