DREAMS

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I am so sick of having really weird dreams and I mean really weird dreams. night before last Richey and I was in a department store arguing about which aftershave smelt the nicest (they all were in the shape of a male torso, just different colous) when a shop assistant came by. We thought we were going to get told off because of our we were not buying anything, just smelling stuff. But instead she came to tell us that the cafe had stopped selling peas on toast for the day.

And last night a poltergeist was throwing ornaments down the stairs at my head. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Every night I have a really odd dream.................

WTF????????/
Only a paand.
Thea
Overbomber

i had one on thursday about being in a house full of new dogs.
got home one monday to find my brother-in-law had given us his dog.
oddass.
it does seem to be barmy-dream season - all me mates are having 'em :S
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

stop eating cheese before bedtime ;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Quiff Boy wrote:stop eating cheese before bedtime ;)
or maybe drink better quality booze in the evening ;) :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

<sigh>
Only a paand.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

I know I do dream but I tend not to remember them the following morning. Then days days later I start to get sporadic flash-backs and the line between reality and fantasy starts to blur. :?

Did I really do that or was it a dream ..? :urff: :oops: :roll:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:I am so sick of having really weird dreams and I mean really weird dreams. night before last Richey and I was in a department store arguing about which aftershave smelt the nicest (they all were in the shape of a male torso, just different colous) when a shop assistant came by. We thought we were going to get told off because of our we were not buying anything, just smelling stuff. But instead she came to tell us that the cafe had stopped selling peas on toast for the day.

WTF????????/
Yes, but what about these dreams ???

Paddy
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Dreams are just your mind's way of defragmenting its hard-drive :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Padstar wrote:
Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:I am so sick of having really weird dreams and I mean really weird dreams. night before last Richey and I was in a department store arguing about which aftershave smelt the nicest (they all were in the shape of a male torso, just different colous) when a shop assistant came by. We thought we were going to get told off because of our we were not buying anything, just smelling stuff. But instead she came to tell us that the cafe had stopped selling peas on toast for the day.

WTF????????/
Yes, but what about these dreams ???

So THAT'S where I know you from.................You're that shop assistant :D

Paddy
Only a paand.
Andie
Overbomber

SG don't worry about the dreams as much...worry more about the fact that like JB i also don't remember my dreams but eventually they come back like Deja-Vu and thats what freaks me out...if you're ever sniffing fragrances in the smelly part of of the department store with RJ...be afraid...be very afraid!
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I had a dream that one of my most annoying patients at work had been be-headed! I came out of the lane from my Mum's house and this woman's head was lying dismembered on the pavement. I then went round my friends flat and her headless body was in her wheelchair (she doesn't have a wheelchair in real life) on their balcony. I just started shouting at them about it and they didn't even know it was there. :|
James Blast
Banned

I Dream Of Wires...
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Nightspawn
Road Kill

JB wrote:I know I do dream but I tend not to remember them the following morning. Then days days later I start to get sporadic flash-backs and the line between reality and fantasy starts to blur. :?

Did I really do that or was it a dream ..? :urff: :oops: :roll:
I recognize the feeling :? , Sometimes it even feels like a "Deja-vu" :eek:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

strange things happen with your eyes open... a minute ago my screens got merged, and in the middle of my inbox was this little box with 'SexyGoth' in it.... heavens
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
James Blast
Banned

I won't go into mine, they're never to do with sex, but they disturb even me

the older I get, that line between dream reality and real life gets thinner
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ice*Maiden
Road Kill

Iv recently had dreams of committing murder most fowl and then living a life of torment in case the corpse is found.. AND I have dreams of finding abandoned babys in my garden.. (I need a holiday I think)
God Told Me To Do It..
James Blast
Banned

Ice*Maiden wrote:(I need a holiday I think)
That's the chap!

Gawd do I need a break
~ Peter Steele
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Ice*Maiden wrote:Iv recently had dreams of committing murder most fowl
leave those bloody chickens alone! :lol:
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

I remember a dream I had when I was 8. There's a park at the end of the road and pink semolina was oozing through the gates. School dinners - oooooooo.
Last edited by Almiche V on 24 Aug 2004, 23:50, edited 1 time in total.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Ice*Maiden
Road Kill

@ LC - I did a typo, so sue me! Don't jive me man, I'm a woman on the brink! <does psycho stabbin sound effects>
God Told Me To Do It..
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Ice*Maiden wrote:Don't jive me man
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only a paand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

actually, i quite often dream of giving birth.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

For the first time in weeks I can't remember my dream this morning..........GET IN!
Only a paand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I get the semi-remembered dreams turning into deja-vu thing too. But I've been getting it since as long as I can remember, so it's nothing to do with getting old. Getting odd, maybe. ;)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Karst
Slight Overbomber

Here was me thinking this topic had something to do with Fleetwood Mac...