Patricia Morrison - ouch!

Post your reviews of Sisters-related material or interviews with Sisters-related musicians here. And don't believe the hype: 1985 most definitely is a fashion statement.
Electrochrome
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Anyone ever come across this interview with Patricia Morrison the Damned's official site?

She certainly doesn't think much of Eldo...
[i]
Roger McShane - I was curious as to how your work relations were with the ever lovely Andrew Eldritch. Did you ever recieve any type of royalty for working in the Sisters or were you screwed over?
Screwed over. Mr. "I'm not a goth" did the same thing to me as to everyone else. His last words to me were 'You are of no further use to me'. Whatta guy. What the heck: Now here's something I've told very few people till now. Mr. "I'm not a goth" was very jealous of Mr. Vanian. Nothing to do with me at all I must add. He thought our Mr. Vanian had great looks and a wonderful voice. (stating the obvious) He said he had neither and got really upset. I was very sympathetic at the time. I'm not now. As I have not seen him for many years he could pass me in the street and I wouldn't know him. I like that thought.[/i]

http://www.officialdamned.com/docs/band ... erview.htm
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Good job she's not bitter, eh? ;)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Looks like Patricia got Von's man. How's that for a fitting revenge??
James Blast
Banned

Well I think she's divine, I will not hear a bad word against her.

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
vicus
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/
James Blast
Banned

@vicus some of us have memories... should that be fantasies?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Electrochrome wrote:Anyone ever come across this interview with Patricia Morrison the Damned's official site?

[i]
Roger McShane - I was curious as to how your work relations were with the ever lovely Andrew Eldritch. Did you ever recieve any type of royalty for working in the Sisters or were you screwed over?
Screwed over. Mr. "I'm not a goth" did the same thing to me as to everyone else. His last words to me were 'You are of no further use to me'. Whatta guy. What the heck: Now here's something I've told very few people till now. Mr. "I'm not a goth" was very jealous of Mr. Vanian. Nothing to do with me at all I must add. He thought our Mr. Vanian had great looks and a wonderful voice. (stating the obvious) He said he had neither and got really upset. I was very sympathetic at the time. I'm not now. As I have not seen him for many years he could pass me in the street and I wouldn't know him. I like that thought.[/i]

Aye but two points...........

1-Von has talent
2-He hasn't eaten all the pies!
Only a paand.
straylight
Amphetamine Filth

I think if AE really did make the comments attributed to him about Vanian(which I doubt), time has left him with no worries on any comparison.

The first Mrs Vanian was much better looking by the way.
:innocent:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Seconded
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

straylight wrote:The first Mrs Vanian was much better looking by the way.
show me
~ Peter Steele
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Only a paand.
allfear

And of corse we all know who she went off with ;)
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

allfear wrote:And of corse we all know who she went off with ;)
all except me :( :?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

mr e?
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
allfear

Sean Cronin
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

allfear wrote:Sean Cronin
of the marionettes?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

i know a chap from manchester who was seeing a goth chick called caroline in about 95. she had left her previous partner for a fling with dear old mr cronin :lol:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

allfear

One and the same oh yes around the time Mrs Vanain was running skin Two
Last edited by allfear on 26 Aug 2004, 12:18, edited 1 time in total.
allfear

Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

<voms>
Only a paand.
BP
Road Kill

:-)
Last edited by BP on 17 Sep 2004, 18:26, edited 1 time in total.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Really????? hey I don't think we knew that! Cheers for the heads up.
Only a paand.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

That picture of Laurie and Dave is lovely! :oops: I used to adore Vanian when I was about 16 or so (which isn't so long ago). The fact that he's started to look like Elvis post-leaving-the-building of late had cured me, I thought. But holy moly, that's a cute photo. Von has no reason to be jealous, though.

He's obviously got good taste (and Patsy is good taste, IMHO), but Laurie has fairly let her standards slide...
:eek:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
ailime
Amphetamine Filth

Electrochrome wrote:Anyone ever come across this interview with Patricia Morrison the Damned's official site?

[
Mr. "I'm not a goth" was very jealous of Mr. Vanian. Nothing to do with me at all I must add. He thought our Mr. Vanian had great looks and a wonderful voice. (stating the obvious) He said he had neither and got really upset.

bloody hell - wasn't there any woman at all to see the truth and confort him a lil ? He was/and is still very sexy and talented. (or has he not opened the love letters girl-fans had sent him ?)

emi
Les vertiges de l'amour et les effets de la drogue
in short : Andrew Eldritch's effect on me

If I live to be three hundred years old,I shall remain convinced that Mr Eldritch put the moves on Pat Morrison and ditched her in a fit of pique after he failed.I like her response though.Suitably feline. :lol: