For the Ladz....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Scotty, PhD? Masters in PURE FILTH?! :notworthy:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Havent you lot got any sitting around on the sofa in your pants to be getting on with?
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Pista
Cureboi

Hey, told ya I'm bonkers.
And a bonkers Italian is quite a thing
Bonkers??

Bonking would be quite a thing.

@PD. I see you trespassed on the pot pourri/ cakes & hoovering thread.
Tsk tsk.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

I trespassed on here too. Sue me. :P
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Ramone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

All who think Planet Dave is being told what he can and what he can't say on this thread by an outside influence say 'Aye'..

AYE!!

:D

Ahhh, another night of the lads coming round for a cheeky smoke , some cold ones and the game on the big screen LCD all inglorious surround sound...

Heaven can't be to far from this perfect scenario..just swap 'the lads' for 'kate beckinsale and Charisma Carpenter.
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
Syberberg

Alright ladz, everything's sorted, we can stop looking now. Just whip her off to the local hospital for a quick ultrasound scan and bingo!
I don't necessarily agree with everything I think.
scotty
Overbomber

Syberberg wrote:Alright ladz, everything's sorted, we can stop looking now. Just whip her off to the local hospital for a quick ultrasound scan and bingo!
How does a Man make a Woman cum?

Who fuckin' cares!! :innocent:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
psichonaut
Overbomber

italians scientists found it? :lol: :lol: ....ppppfffftt....in Italy every man knows where it is ;D :innocent:

....and every woman in the world knows it 8)
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
robertzombie
Overbomber

:lol:
mh
Above the Chemist

Marco - HL's resident luuuuuuuuuurve machine! :lol: :notworthy: :lol:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
psichonaut
Overbomber

@ me :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

ask the ladies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
EvilBastard
Overbomber

psichonaut wrote:italians scientists found it? :lol: :lol: ....ppppfffftt....in Italy every man knows where it is ;D :innocent:
Oh puh-leeeeeeeeeze! It's only because the italians have better PR than the rest of us! We all know where it is, it's only the italians who have been able to convince the birds that they care where it is! :lol:
Complete and utter bol!ocks - italian men are just like the rest of us: roll after afterwards, fart, steal the covers, and fall asleep.

and may Marco strike me down if it is otherwise :lol:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
psichonaut
Overbomber

EvilBastard wrote:
psichonaut wrote:italians scientists found it? :lol: :lol: ....ppppfffftt....in Italy every man knows where it is ;D :innocent:
Oh puh-leeeeeeeeeze! It's only because the italians have better PR than the rest of us! We all know where it is, it's only the italians who have been able to convince the birds that they care where it is! :lol:
Complete and utter bol!ocks - italian men are just like the rest of us: after afterwards, fart, steal the covers, and fall asleep.
aye......roll after afterwards, fart, steal the covers, and.........start the second half ;D :innocent:
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

What's the Scottish version of foreplay?

"brace yourself"
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
mh
Above the Chemist

How about "are you awake?"
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
psichonaut
Overbomber

mh wrote:How about "are you awake?"
wrong thread......the 3 words you'd never say is on tjhe other side :lol: :lol:
Syberberg

psichonaut wrote:
EvilBastard wrote:
Complete and utter bol!ocks - italian men are just like the rest of us: after afterwards, fart, steal the covers, and fall asleep.
aye......roll after afterwards, fart, steal the covers, and.........start the second half ;D :innocent:
You take a half-time break between foreplay and penetration? I know footie leads to obsessive behaviour, but that's going a tad far.
psichonaut
Overbomber

Syberberg wrote:
psichonaut wrote:
EvilBastard wrote: Oh puh-leeeeeeeeeze! It's only because the italians have better PR than the rest of us! We all know where it is, it's only the italians who have been able to convince the birds that they care where it is! :lol:
You take a half-time break between foreplay and penetration? I know footie leads to obsessive behaviour, but that's going a tad far.
not between the foreplay and the penetration, but just a sigarette between the 1st and the 2nd 8)
Syberberg

psichonaut wrote:
Syberberg wrote:
psichonaut wrote: aye......roll after afterwards, fart, steal the covers, and.........start the second half ;D :innocent:
not between the foreplay and the penetration, but just a sigarette between the 1st and the 2nd 8)
That's alright then.

I'm not allowed to have a ciggy in the bedroom, so I go and have a drink, then return when the half time entertainment is well underway.
eotunun
Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:I trespassed on here too. Sue me. :P
..and for your trespass there, MB will turn you into Planet Daphne..
(I admit I was considering to commit that very trespass with a new user named "eotrudy", but then felt that was too silly even for my standards..)

Oh, and for that G-spot topic: I guess most ladies think the italian chaps are their G-spots. :wink:
There is shadow under this red rock
Badlander
Overbomber

Meanwhile, the girls in the other room are being so deep... I can't believe how shallow you guys are ! And the fact that you're talking about penetration all the time doesn't make it any better ! :roll: :P :lol:
Are guys simply incapable of being any deep ? Are they afraid ? Are they shy ? Are they stupid ? Are they hiding their true nature ? Are they... all that and then some more ? :twisted:
But the real issue is : who gives a rat's ass ? It's girls I want to understand (yeah, yeah, it's a really interested kind of understanding, I know). What goes on in a guy's mind, I couldn't care less ! ;D
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Ramone wrote:All who think Planet Dave is being told what he can and what he can't say on this thread by an outside influence say 'Aye'..

AYE!!

:D

Ahhh, another night of the lads coming round for a cheeky smoke , some cold ones and the game on the big screen LCD all inglorious surround sound...

Heaven can't be to far from this perfect scenario..just swap 'the lads' for 'kate beckinsale and Charisma Carpenter.
I'd call the voices in my head 'inside influence' personally. But I'm with Eric on this, if this is even a vague cross-section of manliness then i'm off for the op. Wonder if you can get a brainectomy on the NHS?
Badlander
Overbomber

I think you guys should all take a look at SINsister's last post from the other side. She has a good point. :innocent: :P :lol:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
psichonaut
Overbomber

well i wear off my shoes.....can i?
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Badlander wrote:I think you guys should all take a look at SINsister's last post from the other side. She has a good point. :innocent: :P :lol:
Don't tar us all...