AHR�YEPH : MAROONED ON SAMSARA AVAILABLE!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
christophe
Overbomber

nice read :D
Another Shade of You.
James Blast
Banned

Not Bad! :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Pista
Cureboi

I have been in touch with a friend today whom I recommended the ellpee to & she loves it to bits.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Second interview ever (Ems being the first one; thanks, Miss Teach ;)) in Regen Magazine. Read it; you know you want to...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Pista wrote:I have been in touch with a friend today whom I recommended the ellpee to & she loves it to bits.
Does that mean she'll buy more copies of it, every times she's loved it to bits and needs it replaced in order to listen to it again? ;D