The Sisters Of Murphy - LIVE - ***On TOUR***

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

Paddy is without a doubt one of the key players in our story and is directly responsible for a lot of what is right with Rhombus.

I played the first ever Rhombus gig supporting the Smurphs and when I moved to Leeds Paddy offered the new line up our first gig when no one else was really interested. Since then he’s got us a lot of work, more than I probably know about.

He’s also given me a hell of a lot of advice over the years. Running a band can be tricky but Paddy cuts through the crap and tells me what’s what, stops me being a pushover. In fact it was something that Paddy said to me one night that triggered the events which lead to me writing ‘New Temperance’

He brought about Mya joining and on Saturday our sound was being done by Graham who does sound for the Smurphs and Endorphin Machine. Many people would have taken issue with either of those, but not Paddy. He encouraged both.

In fact had it not been for Paddy (and Ian) Remembrance Day would probably have been binned. I’d had some hellish sessions recording the last of the guitars and had completely lost faith in the project and my own abilities. They came round to do a few backing vocals, and re-injected the fun in it. We spent one of the most enjoyable evenings I’ve ever had recording. That night was the turning point; I think I’d have probably packed it in otherwise.

This is why I’m more than happy to drive the van and source the cubed ham for those guys anytime.
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
James Blast
Banned

so Paddy's the baisturt I should stab then!? :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

James Blast wrote:so Paddy's the baisturt I should stab then!? :|
Sorry......

Im afraid though the goff scene just has to have some wit, humor and quality!

Paddy
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

we came, we saw, we had it extra-large with lashings and lashings of hospitality-sauce! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

rhombus were very, very good: shit-loads tighter and fuller sound-wise than the last time i saw them, and of course they didn't have mya then. ...there's not many bands could get away with covering celebrate -rhombus' version was fucking awesome. respect. :notworthy:

the smurphs: if you close your eyes you could be there -and the sisters haven't got mya. awesome. thanks. :notworthy:

tim: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

everyone else -love you too!
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: