Dominion Mailing List

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Big Si
School Bully

markfiend wrote:*sigh*
Hey, dinnae blame me! :|
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

_emma_ wrote:
Aazhyd wrote:Eldritch is having a heroin problem?? :eek:
No, he has 2 of them: one here, the other on Dominion. :lol: Oh, and the third one in that new song not yet played live. :D
nice one!

:lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol:
Being645
Intellectual Love God

Aazhyd wrote: Eldritch is having a heroin problem?? :eek:
_emma_ wrote:
No, he has 2 of them: one here, the other on Dominion. :lol: Oh, and the third one in that new song not yet played live. :D

:lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol:
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

Ah Dominion - been reading for a while and finally took the plunge and posted something. Not anything of any real value mind you, but at least I said hi and made my presence known. :D
...with the wind in our face and our arms open wide...
sultan2075
Overbomber

Probably best not to bother, to be perfectly honest.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

sultan2075 wrote:Probably best not to bother, to be perfectly honest.
There used to be some amusement to be had if you could be arsed to trawl through the archives, but they're unavailable these days. Otherwise, as most 'discussions' seem to be a result of Tony getting drunk and maudlin, Cheda's periodic hissy-fits have been the most interesting things going... :roll:
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
Debi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

7anthea7 wrote:
There used to be some amusement to be had if you could be arsed to trawl through the archives, but they're unavailable these days. Otherwise, as most 'discussions' seem to be a result of Tony getting drunk and maudlin, Cheda's periodic hissy-fits have been the most interesting things going... :roll:
since when? i am sure that they were there the other day :roll:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Big Si wrote:
:eek: No!
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

Debi wrote:
7anthea7 wrote:
Should have been more specific; The recent archives are available, but not the older ones - anything prior to 2003 shows on the list but isn't accessible.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
Debi

7anthea7 wrote:
Debi wrote:
7anthea7 wrote: There used to be some amusement to be had if you could be arsed to trawl through the archives, but they're unavailable these days. Otherwise, as most 'discussions' seem to be a result of Tony getting drunk and maudlin, Cheda's periodic hissy-fits have been the most interesting things going... :roll:
Should have been more specific; The recent archives are available, but not the older ones - anything prior to 2003 shows on the list but isn't accessible.
ahah. thanks for clarification ;D
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

7anthea7 wrote:
Yeah I've noticed that. Don't forget the girl from Portland. :roll: I must prefer HL but joined Dominion in the past year, I get the digest version - not a ton of activity there so it doesn't take me long to skim the nonsense. I'll have to check out the archives that are available, I haven't looked through them yet.
...with the wind in our face and our arms open wide...
Debi

Nicole wrote:
7anthea7 wrote:
Yeah I've noticed that. Don't forget the girl from Portland. :roll: I must prefer HL but joined Dominion in the past year, I get the digest version - not a ton of activity there so it doesn't take me long to skim the nonsense. I'll have to check out the archives that are available, I haven't looked through them yet.
oh what - the one whom he wrote the song about after seeing her propping up the bar or something!? :lol:
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Debi wrote:
Nicole wrote:
7anthea7 wrote: There used to be some amusement to be had if you could be arsed to trawl through the archives, but they're unavailable these days. Otherwise, as most 'discussions' seem to be a result of Tony getting drunk and maudlin, Cheda's periodic hissy-fits have been the most interesting things going... :roll:
oh what - the one whom he wrote the song about after seeing her propping up the bar or something!? :lol:
That's the one...yes! :lol:

:urff:
"as we walk on the floodland"
Debi

Ozpat wrote:
Debi wrote:
Nicole wrote: Yeah I've noticed that. Don't forget the girl from Portland. :roll: I must prefer HL but joined Dominion in the past year, I get the digest version - not a ton of activity there so it doesn't take me long to skim the nonsense. I'll have to check out the archives that are available, I haven't looked through them yet.
That's the one...yes! :lol:

:urff:
she was something else wasn't she :urff: :lol:
Big Si
School Bully

markfiend wrote:
Big Si wrote:
:eek: No!
:wink: ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
242headhunter
Amphetamine Filth

I didn't like the dominion list. I'm sorry guys. Rather boring.... :oops:
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

242headhunter wrote:I didn't like the dominion list. I'm sorry guys. Rather boring.... :oops:
It wasn't always boring - and at least the histrionics used to actually have something to do with the Sisters... :wink:
--Elizabeth von Arnim
Being645
Intellectual Love God

I would have liked to cruise the 1990s archives, though.
But then again ... it's past. And in some respects, fortunately so, I guess.