WTF!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Pista
Cureboi

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:You were simply Googling "Nederland" and "bizarre" for BOTH posts, innit? ;D

IZ.
I tried that, but got too many results returned
;D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

heehee! see you have to know the facts behind these two & the tv they are creating. something they both gave permission for, and did & just before eating meat from each other's bodies they found out that it was indeed illegal. so they stuck behind the fact they do all this stuff for scientific reasons & curiousity & because of the programme they are casting. one of the best lawyers shall stand behind them if it comes to charges as well as the doctor or plastic surgeon who did the operation stand behind what they had decided. they wanted to know what human flesh tasted like, now they know what each other tastes like.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Dan
Overbomber

Would it still be illegal if they ate their own flesh rather than each others?
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Dan wrote:Would it still be illegal if they ate their own flesh rather than each others?
god i hope not! i eat my own flesh & although many have tried to stop me, it hasn't helped! nah i'm sure if you are eating yourself it would fall under another law that allows self destruction or something.
that ongoing eternity
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Biting your fingernails is the gateway drug to full-on cannibalism. :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

MadameButterfly wrote:
Dan wrote:Would it still be illegal if they ate their own flesh rather than each others?
god i hope not! i eat my own flesh & although many have tried to stop me, it hasn't helped! nah i'm sure if you are eating yourself it would fall under another law that allows self destruction or something.
i guess it could fail under mental condition and end by locked up in Bedlam.
self- destruction is not illegal, i guess, so country can do nothing for that. well besides locking people up in nuthouse.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Guess they're preparing the public for the next "necessary" step
in overcoming civilisation in the name of freedom, liberalisation
and development ... for the markets ...
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

markfiend wrote:Biting your fingernails is the gateway drug to full-on cannibalism. :lol:
but it is! once the fingernails are gone you start on the flesh. it does grow back thank the stars, and also the biting of the insides of your cheeks too. all given signs of cannibalism of self!
that ongoing eternity
Prescott
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

"hungry men and women form a line - it's an arm buffet ..."

Arm Buffet (Amsterdam Mix)
"... because we're that kind of people."
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Bartek wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:
i guess it could fail under mental condition and end by locked up in Bedlam.
self- destruction is not illegal, i guess, so country can do nothing for that. well besides locking people up in nuthouse.
indeed. but these two blokes just did for the fact they wanted to taste what human flesh tastes like including the muscle. that had watched the movie *alive* & were just wondering. actually Dan, if they had asked the doctor to remove a piece of flesh so that they could eat it themselves i'm sure they would have been sent to a nuthouse. they called it a sort of experiment. living here is not always what it seems to be! :lol:
that ongoing eternity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Prescott wrote:"hungry men and women form a line - it's an arm buffet ..."

:lol: :notworthy:
that ongoing eternity
Prescott

MadameButterfly wrote:
Prescott wrote:"hungry men and women form a line - it's an arm buffet ..."

:lol: :notworthy:
;D
"... because we're that kind of people."
Sita

Call me a sourpuss, but whenever I hear such things, it seems understandable to me that some would think Westerners are totally deranged.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Sita wrote:Call me a sourpuss, but whenever I hear such things, it seems understandable to me that some would think Westerners are totally deranged.
no sorry it's only Holland. :oops:
that ongoing eternity
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Sita wrote:Call me a sourpuss, but whenever I hear such things, it seems understandable to me that some would think Westerners are totally deranged.
Ah there's very stupid people everywhere in the world I suspect. ;D Am a sourpuss squared! :wink:
The Chancer Corporation
Sita

MadameButterfly wrote:
Haha, nope, haven't you heard about the wacky German Cannibalism case, where one guy actually ASKED the other "please eat me", and they filmed the whole thing and thought it was totally ok because it was consensual? :urff: ... :lol: ... :urff:
(the kind of newspaper is appropriate for the kind of story: ;) )
http://www.bild.de/news/aktuell/news/ka ... .bild.html
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Sita wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:
Haha, nope, haven't you heard about the wacky German Cannibalism case, where one guy actually ASKED the other "please eat me", and they filmed the whole thing and thought it was totally ok because it was consensual? :urff: ... :lol: ... :urff:
oh dear no. oh okay so it happened in Germany, our neighbouring country. i need to improve on my 0 german skills. so we have deranged people living all over. please note that i'm not a cannibal actually a veggie that eats her own skin that grows back. probably categorized under complusive *something motions*
i just hope this is not a trend that will carry on, cause it's ridiculous obviously but then again don't kill the wild & hunt the weird kinda makes more sense if you can see where i am coming from! :wink:
that ongoing eternity
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

MadameButterfly wrote:
Sita wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote: no sorry it's only Holland. :oops:
oh dear no. oh okay so it happened in Germany, our neighbouring country. i need to improve on my 0 german skills. so we have deranged people living all over. please note that i'm not a cannibal actually a veggie that eats her own skin that grows back. probably categorized under complusive *something motions*
i just hope this is not a trend that will carry on, cause it's ridiculous obviously but then again don't kill the wild & hunt the weird kinda makes more sense if you can see where i am coming from! :wink:
RAMMSTEINs "Mein Teil" is based on that story IIRC.

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:
Sita wrote: Haha, nope, haven't you heard about the wacky German Cannibalism case, where one guy actually ASKED the other "please eat me", and they filmed the whole thing and thought it was totally ok because it was consensual? :urff: ... :lol: ... :urff:

IZ.
i shall learn from RAMMSTEIN then. german that is.
that ongoing eternity
Izzy HaveMercy

MadameButterfly wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote: oh dear no. oh okay so it happened in Germany, our neighbouring country. i need to improve on my 0 german skills. so we have deranged people living all over. please note that i'm not a cannibal actually a veggie that eats her own skin that grows back. probably categorized under complusive *something motions*

IZ.
How can I put this...

Ehmm... learning German from Rammstein lyrics is like learning English from NIN lyrics ;D

IZ.
Sita

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:
How can I put this...

Ehmm... learning German from Rammstein lyrics is like learning English from NIN lyrics ;D

IZ.
It's a fabulous idea! Especially for pronounciation and accent! If you want to apply for a job on the ghost train...
:lol:
Izzy HaveMercy

Sita wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:
How can I put this...

IZ.
It's a fabulous idea! Especially for pronounciation and accent! If you want to apply for a job on the ghost train...
Imagine the salesman in IKEA Köln asking the undecided young couple in the Beds Department: "Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen?" :lol:

IZ.
Sita

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Sita wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote: How can I put this...

IZ.
Imagine the salesman in IKEA Köln asking the undecided young couple in the Beds Department: "Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen?" :lol:

IZ.
Bruahhh! :lol: :notworthy:
Now I laughed so insanely that my flat mate woke up.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:Imagine the salesman in IKEA Köln asking the undecided young couple in the Beds Department: "Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen?" :lol:

IZ.
Reading that, it came across in Till's voice :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Pista
Cureboi

Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity