Currently Thinking...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Serendipityhaven
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

about £££££ unfortunately.
oh magic eight ball is it wise to enter into a bidding war for a collection of die cast thomas the tank engine models for my elder son???
(bearing in mind i do need a new peg bag,have water rates to cover,a door for the living room.......)

magic eight ball says-"dont be so indecisive" :eek: :lol:
You know you're something special,
And you look like you're the best
Debaser
Overbomber

that it says serendipityhaven was the last person to have currently thought...but it sez Quifflet???

Now thinking that ubless you saw it before it'll now say Debaser and you'll have no idea what I'm on about

Now getting my coat....
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
pikkrong
Overbomber

the world has gone mad - i just looked at the statistics and saw i have posted more than Methy :oops:
i hear men with white coats coming...
pikkrong
Overbomber

they are here!
bye!
people, i lo.........................................................................................
Debaser
Overbomber

Serendipityhaven wrote:about £££££ unfortunately.
oh magic eight ball is it wise to enter into a bidding war for a collection of die cast thomas the tank engine models for my elder son???
(bearing in mind i do need a new peg bag,have water rates to cover,a door for the living room.......)

magic eight ball says-"dont be so indecisive" :eek: :lol:
Now that WASN'T there when I posted earlier......

And which Thomas models ae you after?
Serendipityhaven

@ Debaser-
hey :) ,about the Thomas models,prob better just to tell u what hes got left now.
somewhere in the last couple of house moves we've lost more thans left now.
anyway heres whats left-
Thomas(standard),
Henry,
Gordon,
James,
Percy,#
Donald,
Duke,
Sir Handle,
Rusty,
Stepny,
Salty,
Oliver,
Lord Harry,
Trevor the traction engine,
Scrap trevor the traction,
Annie+Clarabel(coaches),
Fat controlers car.
thats about it.but like i said,he had way more than that before.
if you can help at all be much appreciated.is his birthday in few months and hes kind of got his heart set on thomas models.
let me know anyway. :D
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Serendipityhaven makes me smile.
I love your posts. You really make me grin.
:) :) :) :)
Serendipityhaven

:D,hey thanks.
still searching for that elusive peg bag. :eek:
Debaser
Overbomber

Let me have a shufty under Sons Number One and Two's beds.....

EEuuuwwwww the thought of what I might find under Number One Son's bed is worrying.............
Big Si
School Bully

Everyone's buggered off and I'm left with 6 unknown guests! (who are these people?) :evil:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis

Big Si wrote:Everyone's buggered off and I'm left with 6 unknown guests! (who are these people?) :evil:
Probably used to be me...but I'm here now! :P
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

That one sentence can mean two completely different things. Take this one :

The women were getting stoned.

Meaning one:
The women were smoking pot.

Meaning two:
The women were gettin punished and killed.
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Big Si wrote:
Lynchfanatic wrote:
pikkrong wrote: sounds interesting 8)
and what did he say :?:
First of all he said hi to me when he joined the chat room (on his site) And that it was good to see me :wink: He said he loves Norwegians :D I asked him, what made him choose Norwegians for buying ghost wood in Twin Peaks. (The series)
And he said cause they love norwegians. I asked if he had seen the movie i recomended to him via email, but he had not seen it yet. I made a joke and said that he had to love me then, since Im from Norway. And he said "Yes I love norwegians" .. I asked if he had seen "Six feet under" but he had not, but he had heard it is good.

He was not in there for long, and he got LOTS of questions. But that he answered so many of my questions out of all, im very happy. There is only one question he did not answer. He was only there for 30 minutes. And luckely there is a log over every chat he joins in on, so I can always go back and see it again. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
:eek: 8) :notworthy: :notworthy:
I have been talking to him some more now.. And he thinks im very pretty :oops: Maybe that will help me to meet him? :twisted:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Thea
Overbomber

my "utterly bastard groovy" shirt rocks. ebay rocks. the mish rock. manchester rocks, i might have to get something peirced tomorrow, i have way too many bits of metal, rings and saftey pins in my ear already, a tall, clog-wearing person of the good-looking persueasion is alive and in possession of a phone and (as of... soon) a computer, i have schemed tickets for the darkness, i got my tickets fer whitby (and i have to dance about it) half of my eyebrows have... gone.. somewhere... missing but it actually doesn't look too bad, i need to figure out how to bleach 5 years of black dye out so i can have pink hair and "goths" on BBC1 the other night was hilarious.
Serendipityhaven

oooh,now oddly enough i was thinking about dyeing my hair pink....just because i was bored with things.been thinking about dreadlocks also,but it seems like such a mess about.at least with changing your hair colour you get exactly what it says on the tin.dreads require some serious high maintenance.
as for the bleaching of your hair doomwolf-theres something called colour stripper thats literally strips your hair of all colour,for that blank canvass effect you need to get best results for brightly coloured hair.nasty stuff,but does the job just the same.look up your local hair dressing supplier,most of them will sell to the general public as well.
hey wouldnt it be interesting to have some kind of rogues gallery,kind of like meet the face behind the posts??
just a thought :)

Serendipityhaven wrote:oooh,now oddly enough i was thinking about dyeing my hair pink....just because i was bored with things.
I had pink hair for a little while--I have bleach highlights, and I put in one bright red streak, but it bled onto the bleached bits and turned them bubblegum pink. It was a little shocking at first, but it looked cool. The pink washed out in a week, though. I'm gonna get the red streak redone next week (cos the sun faded it out), but this time I'll try for a less 'volatile' shade. :D
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Serendipityhaven wrote:hey wouldnt it be interesting to have some kind of rogues gallery,kind of like meet the face behind the posts??
just a thought :)
myself and rian look after a photo album for the chameleon's "wishville" forum: http://wishville.myheartland.co.uk/

a few of the people on there are also on here - some even have the same name :roll: ;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
hallucienate
Overbomber

My girlfriend's hair went from black to pink (intentionally). You have to do the bleaching in stages, otherwise you can risk losing it all, which you probably don't want.
Serendipityhaven

i experim,ented with dark hair.went very dark brown,but it was streaked with bright red,scarlet,crimson,light brown,medium brown etc etc etc.
and it looked spectacular when it was first done,then after washing it faded.got it done again,and same happened again.
so got sick of high maintenance hair care,and decided to go back to old faithfull again(blond).
arranged for this colour stripping thing to be done.was told that its a severe hair treatment,but it would do the job.
because the colours(mainly the reds)were so deeply set in my hair tho it took extra stregth doses of the stuff to clear most of it out,but it left my hair this evry dull,bland flat cardboard colour to my horror.
immediately booked appointment again,got hair bleached and dyed blond(again).the underneath of my hair was still a slight shade of pink for a while,but all visible areas were sorted out.
i think unless you have seriously screwed up hair(ie-a hairdresser tells you it will drop put if you attempt anything),then its ok to strip the colour.

its probably something you should ask your hairdresser about i suppose just to be safe,but really colour strippings not that far off the stregth of the chemicals used if you perm your hair.

alternatively buy some wigs.some great ones about now.
Thea
Overbomber

ooh... good advice - cheers!
Serendipityhaven

np.
if you do go for anything bright-get some pics up here?
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Thinking...I really need a wee but I can't be arsed!!!!
Only a paand.
Nancy_78
Amphetamine Filth

I'm recalling a fantastic Sisters concert in Munich,Germany from 14th of April this year I went to.And I still want MORE!
Andrew Eldritch wrote: "I'm actually quite a decent bastard..." (New Musical Express, February 27th 1988)
Serendipityhaven

how great my new baby back pack thing contraption is.
clickl some buttons and it switches into a fuly functioning buggy.it even has sun shades,rain cover and in the storgage compartment for nappies and stuff i found the tiniest set of water proof slipper like foot covers that go over each foot to keep them dry.
stunning piece of design work.
also pondering how on earth im going to sell the terry nappies and all the gear which comes with them since ive no plans to use them.
wonder what they're selling for now on ebay...
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

I now know the reason for why I am so un naturally quiet. When my boyfriend comes home from work, he sits infront of the computer till he goes to bed. If I try to say something, all I get in return is "m hm". If I tell him he sounds uninterested, he says its because he is focusing or reading something on the net or whatever. If I have something to say, I end up just thinking it. And then forgetting it. I mention small things and he does not care, am I really that boring? And if I mention somthing we talked about, he never remembers it. So, I basicly have no one to talk to. The time I get to talk to someone is on the internet. My boyfriend does not even tell about his day on work. So if something funny has happened (which is quite often actually) at his work, I wont hear about it til we are with friends. So when we are with friends, I am so affraid of not being interesting enough, and I talk very low. So instead of talking I just listen in. And if I actually do have something to say I cant get it in to the conversation, cause Im either not loud enough or quick enough. The next subject it being talked about when I get in, and commenting on the last subject kind of just dies. At eventually, I feel I have to talk, I dont really have anything to say. So I end up saying something stupid. It might keep the talk going for just a couple of minutes, but sort of never goes somewhere. And now I sound pathetic and pooring my heart out. But I have no one to share it with, so I just type it in here. And figures no one actually reads it. But I have gotten it off my chest. I guess I get rusty when it comes to talking to others. So thank you for "listening" to me :roll:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic