Whats your nationality?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Big Si
School Bully

Big Si wrote:
Black Planet wrote:His new avatar scares me!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/tv/chewin ... tion.shtml :wink: :D
Have you tried this test? - http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/scotland/p ... fat&quiz=2 :wink: :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Big Si wrote:
Big Si wrote:
Black Planet wrote:His new avatar scares me!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/tv/chewin ... tion.shtml :wink: :D
Have you tried this test? - http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/scotland/p ... fat&quiz=2 :wink: :D
Here ya go Big Si, test results:

Rating 1: Pro Slapper

You are a total and utter slapper. You’ve got more tradesmen hingin’ oot ye than a Glasgow pub at closing time. A boaby-bandit of the first degree. If yer no plundering the plumbers, yer coupin’ the postie like the clatty, wee, clap-ridden senga that everyone, and I mean everyone, knows and loves.

Hhmmm. Now what's that really say about me? :wink:
Big Si
School Bully

Black Planet wrote:Rating 1: Pro Slapper

You are a total and utter slapper. You’ve got more tradesmen hingin’ oot ye than a Glasgow pub at closing time. A boaby-bandit of the first degree. If yer no plundering the plumbers, yer coupin’ the postie like the clatty, wee, clap-ridden senga that everyone, and I mean everyone, knows and loves.

:von: 's gonna have the night of his life if you ever get your claws into him. :eek:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis

Johnny Boy wrote:
Jim wrote:
Black Planet wrote: Sort of figured you'd be taking notes...Have you come to any conclusions yet?
I'm hopin' Johnny was joking to be honest...
No notes. Yes joking ...hence my rant to CorpPunk when I thought he was being a perv but turned out she was paying a compliment. I think.
Relax bunny...I only drool on people I like. No use wasting good moisture on nonentities. :kiss:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Big Si wrote:
Black Planet wrote:Rating 1: Pro Slapper

:von: 's gonna have the night of his life if you ever get your claws into him. :eek:
Don't know whether to :oops: or :eek: or :innocent: :von: at that.

Perhaps just :innocent: :von: :innocent: :von: :innocent: :von:

And your right. it Will be a nite to remember!!!! Must take my digital camera.... :wink: And I'll scope out his real hair color....LMAO......
hallucienate
Overbomber

Black Planet wrote:Don't know whether to :oops: or :eek: or :innocent: :von: at that.

And your right. it Will be a nite to remember!!!! Must take my digital camera.... :wink: And I'll scope out his real hair color....LMAO......
If you carry on like this he'll be too scared to tour the States ever again :innocent: :twisted: :innocent:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

hallucienate wrote:
Black Planet wrote:Don't know whether to :oops: or :eek: or :innocent: :von: at that.

If you carry on like this he'll be too scared to tour the States ever again :innocent: :twisted: :innocent:
You must remember one thing....Andrew Hates America, with the exception of go go girls at the breakfast counter... :D . If he ever comes here again he'll be spewing abuse like the arrogant bastard he is. I doubt I'd even phase him...but then again....I may just have to jump the pond again and go to Germany for a gig next spring. Stealth tactics..... :wink:
hallucienate
Overbomber

Black Planet wrote: You must remember one thing....Andrew Hates America
We're hardly likely to forget that :innocent:
Black Planet wrote:I may just have to jump the pond again and go to Germany for a gig next spring. Stealth tactics..... :wink:
I wander what is involved with gettting your photo put up in every customs office in Germany? :wink:

The thing about stealth is that you aren't supposed to tell anyone about what you're doing :wink: :urff: ;D
pikkrong
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:So returning to the original thread ...I make it:

13 Brits
4 Yanks
2 Irish
1 Irish/Polish
2 Swedes
1 Anglo Swede
2 Norwegians
2 Belgians
1 Estonian
1 South African
1 Dutch
1 German
1 Spaniard
1 Canuck
1 Aussie
havn't calculated but if my memory serves me well there were at least 4 peeps from Sweden, 2 from Finland, at least 2 from Canada and one from France, one from Switzerland, the same about Poland and... more than one from Australia and far more than one from Germany...
pikkrong
Overbomber

and at least one from Netherlands and from Brazil...
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

pikkrong wrote:

13 Brits
4 Yanks
2 Irish
1 Irish/Polish
2 Swedes
1 Anglo Swede
2 Norwegians
2 Belgians
1 Estonian
1 South African
1 Dutch
1 German
1 Spaniard
1 Canuck
1 Aussie
havn't calculated but if my memory serves me well there were at least 4 peeps from Sweden, 2 from Finland, at least 2 from Canada and one from France, one from Switzerland, the same about Poland and... more than one from Australia and far more than one from Germany...
As I said, the responses were somewhat oblique. Hence my 'creative licence' in my calculations. Feel free to come up with a more accurate count. :wink:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

hallucienate wrote:
Black Planet wrote: You must remember one thing....Andrew Hates America
We're hardly likely to forget that :innocent:
Black Planet wrote:I may just have to jump the pond again and go to Germany for a gig next spring. Stealth tactics..... :wink:
I wander what is involved with gettting your photo put up in every customs office in Germany? :wink:

The thing about stealth is that you aren't supposed to tell anyone about what you're doing :wink: :urff: ;D
LOL If German customs got ahold of my picture they'd be calmoring for me to come visit them..

Wie geht's du heute, Fraulien Planet? Bist du gut? :wink:

Ya Planet sind gut....Wo bist Herr Eldritch? :von:

Ah Herr Eldritch wohnt in Reepersbahn....

Stealth...Von won't know which gig I'll be at! 8)
hallucienate
Overbomber

Black Planet wrote:LOL If German customs got ahold of my picture they'd be calmoring for me to come visit them..)
Yeah, some of those Germans are pretty sick :wink: :twisted:

Black Planet wrote:Stealth...Von won't know which gig I'll be at! 8)
What you mean? They only play a few of them, it's not like you'l have dozens to chose from. :wink: :urff:
pikkrong
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:
pikkrong wrote:

13 Brits
4 Yanks
2 Irish
1 Irish/Polish
2 Swedes
1 Anglo Swede
2 Norwegians
2 Belgians
1 Estonian
1 South African
1 Dutch
1 German
1 Spaniard
1 Canuck
1 Aussie
As I said, the responses were somewhat oblique. Hence my 'creative licence' in my calculations. Feel free to come up with a more accurate count. :wink:
never forget Manxmen 8)
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

hallucienate wrote:
Black Planet wrote:LOL If German customs got ahold of my picture they'd be calmoring for me to come visit them..)
Yeah, some of those Germans are pretty sick :wink: :twisted:

Black Planet wrote:Stealth...Von won't know which gig I'll be at! 8)
What you mean? They only play a few of them, it's not like you'l have dozens to chose from. :wink: :urff:

:roll: Hhmmm I kinda like those tall blonde haired blue eyed germanic men....God...sounds like Von huh..without the height!

Andrew will welcome my attentions... :wink: Who else is gonna pay attention to a middle aged balding rock star? :innocent: :wink:

Black Planet wrote: Andrew will welcome my attentions... :wink: Who else is gonna pay attention to a middle aged balding rock star? :innocent: :wink:
Me. :P :kiss:
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

13 Brits
4 Yanks
2 Irish
1 Irish/Polish
2 Swedes
1 Anglo Swede
2 Norwegians
2 Belgians
1 Estonian
1 South African
1 Dutch
1 German
1 Spaniard
1 Canuck
1 Aussie
and an Englishman abroad. :notworthy:

The list may not be 100% accurate as some of the answers were so convoluted, I just stuck a pin in a map to determine your nationaility. :eek:

25(ish) responses from 294 registered users can only mean:

a) The question was too difficult. :urff:
b) 269 live on a different planet. :eek:

Who are they, but more importantly, where are they?
My God, you don't know me by now? Must be the only one on this forum who doesn't know I'm Portuguese.
Me and Ziggy but Ziggy gone MIA. God bless him! :D
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

pikkrong wrote:and at least one from Netherlands and from Brazil...
The one from Brazil, RIC1234
He's only in trading. Shame. :urff:
pikkrong
Overbomber

dead inside wrote:

13 Brits
4 Yanks
2 Irish
1 Irish/Polish
2 Swedes
1 Anglo Swede
2 Norwegians
2 Belgians
1 Estonian
1 South African
1 Dutch
1 German
1 Spaniard
1 Canuck
1 Aussie
and an Englishman abroad. :notworthy:

The list may not be 100% accurate as some of the answers were so convoluted, I just stuck a pin in a map to determine your nationaility. :eek:

25(ish) responses from 294 registered users can only mean:

a) The question was too difficult. :urff:
b) 269 live on a different planet. :eek:

Who are they, but more importantly, where are they?
My God, you don't know me by now? Must be the only one on this forum who doesn't know I'm Portuguese.
Me and Ziggy but Ziggy gone MIA. God bless him! :D
shame on me, too - of course I know where you & Zig are from but - don't know why - it seemed to me you (i. e. Portugal peeps) were in this list :innocent:
Nancy_78
Amphetamine Filth

Mine is Croatian.
Andrew Eldritch wrote: "I'm actually quite a decent bastard..." (New Musical Express, February 27th 1988)

Nancy_78 wrote:Mine is Croatian.
Hi Nancy! :P
Nancy_78
Amphetamine Filth

CorpPunk wrote:
Hi there CorpPunk mate! :P

I have finally found the right general Sisters forum after the years of searching and am very happy for that.It looks amazing.Wow!I have not a single comment about it at all.Very impressive.
I'm looking forward to meet some new Sisters fans and to exchange some new knowledges about this rather excellent band that left a huge mark in rock's history.Been listening to them for 15 years already.
Andrew Eldritch wrote: "I'm actually quite a decent bastard..." (New Musical Express, February 27th 1988)
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Nancy_78 wrote:
CorpPunk wrote:
Hi there CorpPunk mate! :P

I have finally found the right general Sisters forum after the years of searching and am very happy for that.It looks amazing.Wow!I have not a single comment about it at all.Very impressive.
I'm looking forward to meet some new Sisters fans and to exchange some new knowledges about this rather excellent band that left a huge mark in rock's history.Been listening to them for 15 years already.
Hey Nancy, welcome to the heartland zoo. Where it's always feeding time. :P
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Welcome Nancy, Dont mind Jim, he has no pants! :)
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Black Planet wrote:Welcome Nancy, Dont mind Jim, he has no pants! :)
Yeah, and just remember that BP's views are sometimes questionable cos her sunglasses get steamed up rather frequently...
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"