Where are you off to? Enquiring minds need to know

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
FireInReptileHouse
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Does anyone else here happen to be going to see Clan of Xymox at Electrowerkz, London tonight?
we will steal what we cannot buy when all is stole from us
EvilBastard
Overbomber

That there Chris Catalyst is planning a thing in that Noo Yawk. Was thinking about going - anyone else?

Extremely disappointingly it will not be at Otto's Shrunken Head.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
ruffers
Overbomber

Tonight I'm off to see Jesus Jones and Utah Saints, U-U-Utah Saints.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Am away to Dubrovnik at the end of the month! Any recommendations?

We've already compiled a list of scenic/historic/cultural places, also keen to keep an eye out for vegan-friendly food places and decent alternative drinking spots!
ruffers
Overbomber

So I moved to Leeds this week and as it happens I Like Trains are playing here tomorrow so I'm going to that. I quite enjoyed them at the Roundhouse so will give them a go headlining.

Hello Leeds!
SmileySister

ruffers wrote: 30 Sep 2022, 09:19 So I moved to Leeds this week and as it happens I Like Trains are playing here tomorrow so I'm going to that. I quite enjoyed them at the Roundhouse so will give them a go headlining.

Hello Leeds!
There's a good gig on at Carpe Noctum (The Lending Rooms) on Saturday 1st October. A few Heartlanders will be there for the final performance by The Last Cry. The club part continues afterwards until late so pop over if you can. Another Heartlander has recently moved to Leeds so it would be good to make his acquaintance if you're after a gig buddy :)
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

War of the Worlds then Menace this Friday and Sham 69 Saturday in that London. Then up to Sheffield Sunday for Public Service Broadcasting and then across to Leeds for Blacksabbitch on Monday
Goths have feelings too
GC
Slight Overbomber

GC wrote: 01 Oct 2021, 19:13 Fields of the Nephilim - Oberhausen 28 october. Can't wait, first time.
New Model Army - Amsterdam 2 nights in december
Therapy? - Groningen in January
...... and a smalltime Goth group from Leeds in Groningen - April 2022 :lol:
Just had the NMA in Amsterdam last weekend... and it was great. Was anybody else there?
OLDFART

Luxury Stranger - Notts
Actors - Bedford
The Nephs - Leicester
ruffers
Overbomber

paint it black wrote: 02 Oct 2022, 19:42 War of the Worlds then Menace this Friday and Sham 69 Saturday in that London. Then up to Sheffield Sunday for Public Service Broadcasting and then across to Leeds for Blacksabbitch on Monday
Is this the WOTW interactive VR thing? If so it's brilliant - we went when it first opened but was a bit glitchy, as I understand it's now spot on.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

ruffers wrote: 06 Oct 2022, 23:07
paint it black wrote: 02 Oct 2022, 19:42 War of the Worlds then Menace this Friday and Sham 69 Saturday in that London. Then up to Sheffield Sunday for Public Service Broadcasting and then across to Leeds for Blacksabbitch on Monday
Is this the WOTW interactive VR thing? If so it's brilliant - we went when it first opened but was a bit glitchy, as I understand it's now spot on.
Yup. That's the one :D
Goths have feelings too
SmileySister

Ian McCulloch acoustic show in Nantwich
FOTN in Leicester
Whitby Goff
Placebo in Liverpool
Chameleons in Liverpool
FOTN in Manchester
FOTN in London
black smurf
Amphetamine Filth

Whitby Goff
Dr.Diablo and The Rodent Show-Preston
Ist Ist-Hebden Bridge
NMA-Manchester
Dub Pistols-Lancaster
FOTN-Manchester

An eccentric mix....but that's me..!
trying to be the person my dog already thinks i am......
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

Leona Lewis- Bournemouth International Centre 8th Dec

Cloudbusting/ Kate Bush tribute- Wimborne Tivoli Theatre 19th Feb
OLDFART

ACTORS were superb last night , so many good songs and a great sound and up for it crowd .
OLDFART

BOOTBLACKS tonight in Liverpool .
Pista
Cureboi

The Cure tonight in Budapest
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
black smurf
Amphetamine Filth

Seeing BootBlacks in Whitby this weekend be interested to know how Liverpool goes. Really like the studio stuff tho, so looking forward to it.
OLDFART

black smurf wrote: 26 Oct 2022, 18:06 Seeing BootBlacks in Whitby this weekend be interested to know how Liverpool goes. Really like the studio stuff tho, so looking forward to it.
Just got back to Leicester and the long round trip was worth it as they were brilliant , they should go down a storm at Whitby .
black smurf
Amphetamine Filth

OLDFART wrote: 27 Oct 2022, 01:51
black smurf wrote: 26 Oct 2022, 18:06 Seeing BootBlacks in Whitby this weekend be interested to know how Liverpool goes. Really like the studio stuff tho, so looking forward to it.
Just got back to Leicester and the long round trip was worth it as they were brilliant , they should go down a storm at Whitby .
That's grand, many thanks. really looking forward to it the whole weekend. Music, clothes and lots of superb people watching....oh and the odd beverage perhaps...!!!! :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat:
ruffers
Overbomber

Dub Pistols tonight at the old Woollen in Farsley. Hardly know the band at all but I keep reading reviews saying "I didn't know them but had a good time".

Fingers crossed.
black smurf
Amphetamine Filth

ruffers wrote: 04 Nov 2022, 13:47 Dub Pistols tonight at the old Woollen in Farsley. Hardly know the band at all but I keep reading reviews saying "I didn't know them but had a good time".

Fingers crossed.
Ruffers, have seen the Dub Pistols a few times and they are excellent. Always happy and enjoying themselves, good length set. A mad mix of Ska, Punk, Reggae, RnB etc etc. I saw a quote about them that said "If you don't feel like dancing then your dead"...!!! hope you have a good time :D
black smurf
Amphetamine Filth

OLDFART wrote: 27 Oct 2022, 01:51
Had a brilliant time in Whitby over the Halloween weekend. saw Bootblacks on the friday and thought they were superb. OldFart you were right. Now want to see them do a full set, hope they come back to the UK soon.
sultan2075
Overbomber

Going to see Russian Circles at the 9:30 in a few hours.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
ruffers
Overbomber

black smurf wrote: 04 Nov 2022, 19:04
ruffers wrote: 04 Nov 2022, 13:47 Dub Pistols tonight at the old Woollen in Farsley. Hardly know the band at all but I keep reading reviews saying "I didn't know them but had a good time".

Fingers crossed.
Ruffers, have seen the Dub Pistols a few times and they are excellent. Always happy and enjoying themselves, good length set. A mad mix of Ska, Punk, Reggae, RnB etc etc. I saw a quote about them that said "If you don't feel like dancing then your dead"...!!! hope you have a good time :D
They were brilliant and I danced. Do go see them if you get chance.