Heartland meet-up... idle chatter!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

have fun ya bastards, I'll be stuck here.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:
The March Violets
hey! :lol: :wink: :notworthy:
Leeds
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Andie
Overbomber

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:
The March Violets
hey! :lol: :wink: :notworthy:
Leeds

why the sad faces?...

leeds isn't that much of a soanso to get to from the east...i might even make the journey from sunny essex :eek:

and iffin i do 'appen to end up opp north...there's gonna be some mightly dissapointed peeps... :twisted:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

People. Please don't encourage Paddy, he's bad enough as it is!!
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

Burn wrote:and iffin i do 'appen to end up opp north...there's gonna be some mightly dissapointed peeps... :twisted:
at least you won't frighten small children and pets like Ole RS will, Burn

Sky 1, Britain's Finest - Only Ghouls & Corpses
WTF is that all about? :eek:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Burn wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote: hey! :lol: :wink: :notworthy:

why the sad faces?...

leeds isn't that much of a soanso to get to from the east...i might even make the journey from sunny essex :eek:

and iffin i do 'appen to end up opp north...there's gonna be some mightly dissapointed peeps... :twisted:
why? i am going on holiday around that time, not that that's a bad thing but it would be fun to meet everyone!
Andie
Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:at least you won't frighten small children and pets like Ole RS will, Burn :eek:

:notworthy:

me thinks that you're just a big ol cuddly teddybear... :kiss:

and i'm damn sure that you've figured out how amusing it would be if we did sit down and have a lil chat in the middle of LEEDS (of all places :roll: )...

i wonder just who we would be talking about!!??? :twisted:
Andie
Overbomber

Burn wrote:
why the sad faces?...

why? i am going on holiday around that time, not that that's a bad thing but it would be fun to meet everyone!

from today...i swear never to tell anymore bad jokes at work about going to the dogs in June....

seems that there is a small works outing to Romford Dogs on the Friday 25 June... :roll: ...which of course i'm so not gonna miss out on...but now i'm gonna have to try and figure out how to explain this to my other half along with the following Saturday night outing to the 'dogs' in Leeds... :twisted:
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ! Wont be able to make it - just remembered I have tickets to see Alice Cooper the next day at the Apollo. Bugger!
Hell is other people
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Shame. I was looking forward to you pinning me against the wall again. :wink:
Go to sleep now, Francis.
doc P
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

what a shame won´t be able to make it , will be @ a wedding, could we try to send info of the upcoming Armageddons a little sooner please :P :roll: :notworthy: :innocent:
Es ist grausam.
Dafür hat es aufgehört zu regnen.
James Blast
Banned

Thrash Harry wrote:Shame. I was looking forward to you pinning me against the wall again. :wink:
<---makes note: spoons, SKIDS collection (just for Ness) and Nail Gun
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Debaser
Overbomber

<<<< also makes note: Sharpen up pointy stick.
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
James Blast
Banned

Check your PMs Ness :|
~ Peter Steele
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Red Sunsets wrote:and Nail Gun
And I've been clearing out my 30' x 10' garage especially for you. :twisted:
James Blast
Banned

Thrash Harry wrote:30' x 10' garage
Hmmmm, I like me comforts Thrash, Being an old, spoiled, phart, these things happen. oops, forgot, it's Leeds 'appen.
~ Peter Steele
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

No bed, no TV, no nubiles, no electricity, but it's yours if you want it.
James Blast
Banned

Well if the weather is like today's, I'm there, looks like I will have Big Si in tow.
~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

Red Sunsets wrote:Well if the weather is like today's, I'm there, looks like I will have Big Si in tow.
.....and Cellthree! 8)
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

I'm still working on Mrs T, but since her first man was an alcholic Glaswegian, I reckon she'll come round. Alternatively, the Church over the road from the George used to have a soup kitchen populated primarily by drunken Scots, so I reckon you guys might even have a paternal reconciliation. :wink:
Big Si
School Bully

Thrash Harry wrote:I'm still working on Mrs T, but since her first man was an alcholic Glaswegian, I reckon she'll come round. Alternatively, the Church over the road from the George used to have a soup kitchen populated primarily by drunken Scots, so I reckon you guys might even have a paternal reconciliation. :wink:
Sounds like home from home! :lol:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

Soup Kitchen, Drunken Weegies... HOME!

for the Big Yin, no me of course

I shall get an hotel close by. :innocent:
~ Peter Steele
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Big Si wrote:
Red Sunsets wrote:Well if the weather is like today's, I'm there, looks like I will have Big Si in tow.
.....and Cellthree! 8)
I'll be coming from the nice warm south while you'll be coming down from the frozen wastes. I guess we're gonna meet in the muddy bit in the middle! :D

Looks like B+Bs are about 25 quid a night. Was told they are reasonable in Headingly. 2 miles from town centre (about 5 quid taxi fare).
24.24.2.489 Deceased
snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Thrash Harry wrote:No bed, no TV, no nubiles, no electricity.
Yup, sounds like Yorkshire to me. :D
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

Thrash Harry wrote:Shame. I was looking forward to you pinning me against the wall again. :wink:
Saucy! Actually it was the lovely Barman Blast (R.S) that I was hoping to "pin down" :wink:
Hell is other people