Belgian HL Invasion!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Izzy HaveMercy wrote: Leuven, well, if I have to be honest, it is more a Summer place. The Old Market is the ideal place for the Summer Holidays, sitting on the terraces sipping a beer and enjoying the buzz.

My option would be Ghent. Brussels is also nice, but Ghent has more second hand record shops ;)

OTOH, so has Antwerp... (Zeno, don't forget to take the lot to the Melkmarkt in the direction of Paardenmarkt! They can gawp at FatKat et al...)

IZ.
That's what I'd say too!

Me and Koen would be glad to give everyone a guided tour of all the best record shops, pubs, ... in town ;D

Let's go beyond beer + curry 8)
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

Corrections#2
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
radiojamaica
Overbomber

:eek: christ on a bike :eek:

Jeez, this looks good! I haven't been reading enough lately, that's fo sure... Mighty fine idea to do a gig in Lier Iz. As you can see, people do want to be there! Finally we can all hook up in Flanders Fields 8) :notworthy: First stop: the bar.

And indeedlydoodly, the Z-man & me will guide everybody interested through town. First stop: Vinyl Records ;D

And Ghent is thé other city to visit! Nice place, nice people, everything pretty loco, yu know :wink: First stop: Music Mania Records :lol:

ooh yeah! this is good... how 'bout a soundboard recording of the gig for the weeding section, Iz? Gangwar done it, could be a nice tradition.
in dub we trust
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Obviousman wrote: Let's go beyond beer + curry 8)
I'm having a flashback to July, Zeno :lol:

Remember the curry hunt? When us young tings were sitting outside of The Mixing Tin because "The music's too loud to have a decent conversation!" :lol: :oops:
I declared my longing for something hot and spicy and Tim asked me to marry him on the spot...
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

James, that's truly awesome. I'm gonna get that laminated and wear it everywhere. Always. :P :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Unfortunately probably not in Belgium in February. Following research carried out by myself and Weebleswobble, it would appear that getting to Belgium (or indeed Amsterdam) from any airport within a 100 mile radius of Leeds for that weekend is either a) ridiculously expensive or b) impossible.

Rat's f******g cocks. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Planet Dave wrote:Unfortunately probably not in Belgium in February. Following research carried out by myself and Weebleswobble, it would appear that getting to Belgium (or indeed Amsterdam) from any airport within a 100 mile radius of Leeds for that weekend is either a) ridiculously expensive or b) impossible.
Tell me about it. I have been making enquiries too, oan the quiet :(
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

radiojamaica wrote: Finally we can all hook up in Flanders Fields 8) :notworthy: First stop: the bar.
You ARE a man to my liking! :notworthy: Our Destination: To The Bar...BANG BANG! ;D
radiojamaica also wrote:how 'bout a soundboard recording of the gig for the weeding section, Iz? Gangwar done it, could be a nice tradition.
Audio and video will be recorded, as we are currently working on a rather complicated video/image sequence to support the live show (complicated FOR US, that is hehe).
I am also thinking about a cover annex tribute-song (fecked up the FGG way of course), but I'll see what the others think about that and if it is do-able on such short time... ;)

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
radiojamaica wrote: Finally we can all hook up in Flanders Fields 8) :notworthy: First stop: the bar.
You ARE a man to my liking! :notworthy: Our Destination: To The Bar...BANG BANG! ;D
radiojamaica also wrote:how 'bout a soundboard recording of the gig for the weeding section, Iz? Gangwar done it, could be a nice tradition.
Audio and video will be recorded, as we are currently working on a rather complicated video/image sequence to support the live show (complicated FOR US, that is hehe).
I am also thinking about a cover annex tribute-song (fecked up the FGG way of course), but I'll see what the others think about that and if it is do-able on such short time... ;)

IZ.
If you need a guest guitar player for the cover choon, count me in... ;D
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
IZ.
ditto IZmeister :notworthy: ;D ...please show me the way to the next Whisky Bar... laa-lalalalaaa-la :wink:
Iz wrote:

IZ.
Maybe complicated for you fellas, but completely terrifying for us spectators, I presume? :innocent:

And if you're gonna do a cover, it has to be Heartland, no?!
in dub we trust
Izzy HaveMercy

radiojamaica wrote:Maybe complicated for you fellas, but completely terrifying for us spectators, I presume? :innocent:
That's what we inted yes ;) It all has to do with the themes to the songs, and they ain't pretty... :twisted:

And if you're gonna do a cover, it has to be Heartland, no?!
It needn't be... ;D

IZ.
Izzy HaveMercy

Ahráyeph wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:

IZ.
If you weren't that busy a man, I'd ask you a favour after the FGG gig hehe :twisted: JAMES knows our All4s project, and I want a geetarist :)

(that's future music, that is...)

IZ.
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Ahráyeph wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote: You ARE a man to my liking! :notworthy: Our Destination: To The Bar...BANG BANG! ;D

IZ.
If you weren't that busy a man, I'd ask you a favour after the FGG gig hehe :twisted: JAMES knows our All4s project, and I want a geetarist :)

(that's future music, that is...)

IZ.
I can always be busier, so ask away. Future plans sound good. We were considering a collaboration anyway, remember? This just might be it... :)
Izzy HaveMercy

I will remember :von:

IZ.
James Blast
Banned

HL's first supergroup? ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy

James Blast wrote:HL's first supergroup? ;D
HLs SECOND supergroup, including the whole FIRST supergroup! ;D

IZ.
My Dominion
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

And me ?

No badge?

Forgotten.......what a birthday that is going to be
http://www.mydominionnl.com
A fanwebsite !
Gent, Eindhoven and Lokeren
James Blast
Banned

tomorrow or the weekend, I'm totally fecked MD, have to get masel fit for MacHeartland VI too :oops:

plus, don't really ken that much about you, which is not say that you are'nt a fine upstanding HLer :D
~ Peter Steele
eotunun
Overbomber

My Dominion wrote:And me ?

No badge?

Forgotten.......what a birthday that is going to be
A roadkill gets a badge with tiretracks, okay? :D ;D
Nae okay? :)
okay.. :roll:
:wink:
There is shadow under this red rock
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast wrote:tomorrow or the weekend, I'm totally fecked MD, have to get masel fit for MacHeartland VI too :oops:
Is this so you don't turn in so bleedin' early...? :innocent: :P
James Blast
Banned

yes Dear :|
~ Peter Steele
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Big thank you for Corrections#2 ! :notworthy:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast wrote:yes Dear :|
You know I'm only pulling your leg now, Ja-mes :kiss:
Izzy HaveMercy

boudicca wrote:
James Blast wrote:yes Dear :|
You know I'm only pulling your leg now, Ja-mes :kiss:
I hope it's only his first and/or second.

This late in the eve, y' never ken... :twisted:

IZ.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

You dorty fecker! :P
Izzy HaveMercy

Stickify...
Stickify meeeeeee! ;D

IZ.