T'Mish - The End Is Nigh

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Black No1
Road Kill

All four brilliant Gigs :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Sill sore tired and ever so slightley hungover ;D

"The m*****n" R.I.P

Robbie
Karst
Slight Overbomber

F*** me Maisey, I think that's my hairy arms sticking out there in the middle. Thankfully hiding my face. Did notice you attempting a few towers here and there
richmagpies
Road Kill

Saturday night was absolutely fantastic. What a way to go out! So glad I was there! :D
Thea
Overbomber

What happened and why do I have a pointy footprint on my shoulder?! :eek:
Drenchrom
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

All for nights were great fun, with only the Children night sagging slightly in the middle, what with the weight of slower numbers. But the last night was a great way to finish it all off. Plus Miles Hunt was his usual excellent self.
Hi to Maisey, Robertzombie, Eva, Eggi and various other people i met over the course of four afternoons sitting in O'Neils drinking vodka and coke. Still don't agree with you about that support band Robert.

matt..
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Goths have feelings too
snowey

Great video of a great band. The better half ended up right at the front for the last 2 songs... right infront of Mark GT (surprise surprise) :lol: A great last 4 nights....nothing the sisters will ever do in the future will match it.

Oh and did anybody film scardys little victory dance before the last 2 songs?? If you didn't catch it then you missed a treat. :lol: :lol: :notworthy:

Nice to see Andrew S and Weebs in the pub every night.
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

I may well have been next to your other ha;f Snowey, I was bang in front of MGT as well, although I dropped back to make a tower...
Nationalise the f**king lot.
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

All four nights were great, as was the aftershow (where they played two extra songs then came into the pit to sign autographs, chat, snog groupies). A real "I was there" moment...well, several moments.

And I agree about the Sisters needing a bass player.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
biggy

Who was in the band besides Wayne for these four nights?
Love ? Love is just f**king with a kiss thrown in !!!
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Same lineup as last year and God Is A Bullet - Mark Gemini Thwaite on guitar, Steve Spring on drums and Ritchie Vernon on bass. Simon Hinkler was there (and at the German dates) as special guest, usually coming on for the last few songs of the main set plus most of the encores. Their manager, George Allen played keyboards on a couple of songs, and Miles Hunt and Erica Knockalls who were the support on the Saturday, joined them for the encores after the first set (they played two sets that night).
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
Swinnow
Overbomber

stufarq wrote:...Miles Hunt and Erica Knockalls who were the support on the Saturday, joined them for the encores after the first set (they played two sets that night).
Ahem, they played three sets that night :D
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

I spotted at least 4 Heartlanders on this page of Photographs

Myself (with my friend and fellow Missionary, Luke), Rob & Drenchrom(with James of The Mumbles), and Weebs with an excellent bloke who I was next to on several of the nights :D
Nationalise the f**king lot.
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Swinnow wrote:
stufarq wrote:...Miles Hunt and Erica Knockalls who were the support on the Saturday, joined them for the encores after the first set (they played two sets that night).
Ahem, they played three sets that night :D
Two main sets and four sets of encores. The aftershow was only two songs. :D