WAR!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Tuscan Chimaera wrote:
RicheyJames wrote:
Black Planet wrote:My President has a conviction and I believe he's an honest man trying to do right. I know most of you HATE him but oh well that's too bad.
for what it's worth, i'm sure bush and co really do believe that they're doing the right thing. unfortunately, that's not the same as actually doing the right thing is it?
We, meaning rank and file Yanks really dont' care, because he makes us feel safer.
okay, you might feel safer due to more visible security precautions but do you really, honestly believe that any amount of security could have prevented new york, madrid or bali? as the old terrorist adage goes "you have to get lucky every time, we only have to get lucky once."
As for Iraq. No they don't like us much. But what they do like is the fact that they can live their lives like the rest of us do...free from fear from a sadistic government.
but what they don't like is their holy cities being laid seige to by thousands of good ol' boys who refuse to even let ambulances through their roadblaocks. what they don't like is 8000-10000+ of their fellow civillians being killed in the past fifteen months (source).
Yes I want my countrymen out of there when the new gov't takes control. But in the end, I think a good deed has been done...what Iraq does with that good deed is entirely up to the Iraqi people.
ah, the old "we liberated them for democracy it's not our fault if the barbaric arabs are incapable of anything but butchering one another" gambit. wonder why it is most of the world thinks yanks are arrogant...?
Beta plus, 4th form debating competition, Llanedeyrn High Secondary School, Cardiff.

Gotta give the Welsh marks for trying
was that a mass debate :roll:
Goths have feelings too
pikkrong
Overbomber

RicheyJames wrote:
but the second world war has given us almost sixty years of peace in europe

and slavery for some European nations. I know what I'm talking about.
hallucienate
Overbomber

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?click_id ... 4&set_id=1

:roll:

Remember when it was called the land of the free?
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

pikkrong wrote:
RicheyJames wrote:
but the second world war has given us almost sixty years of peace in europe

and slavery for some European nations. I know what I'm talking about.
That's because some know it all did not let General Patton march on Moscow when he wanted to. And for that and all the rest, I am truly sorry Pikkrong.

Any other smart mouths have anything to say to me over that can kiss my ass.
Andie
Overbomber

Black Planet wrote: Any other smart mouths have anything to say to me over that can kiss my ass.

oh no...do not tease....

but aside from that

there's nothing in my world/life that makes war acceptable...

someone said that WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones...can't say that i'd be around to see that...
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Burn wrote:
Black Planet wrote: Any other smart mouths have anything to say to me over that can kiss my ass.

oh no...do not tease....

but aside from that

there's nothing in my world/life that makes war acceptable...

someone said that WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones...can't say that i'd be around to see that...
Sticks and stones ... go ahead sweet, kiss it.

I am far too happy that you are back ...

And far too few ppl are gonna appreciate that...

Unless they are my friends.

You know who you are. XX to you both.

Planet
:wink: