We need Eldritch because...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Oh no! What are you doing! I'm allergic to perfume ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:This is starting to look like a new "for the Ladies" thread... :roll:
Ya think? :wink:

Guess it's just been awhile since there's been this much estrogen on the premises...
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

Nicole wrote:Funny enough Black is one my favorite fragrances to wear myself - supposedly it's unisex but I only see it in the men's cologne section. :eek:
ditto! it's one of the few fragrances that i haven't fallen out of love with (although i had no problems falling out of love with the person who got me hooked on it in the first place). it's a very special fragrance because it has a wonderful balance of experimental and wearable (unlike Comme des Garcons Odeur 53, which is beautifully wacky but not so easy to wear) :)

i find it increasingly difficult to get hold of it though :(

the only fragrance that i found somewhat similar (in terms of the effect rather than the actual notes) was Armani Mania. and i'm saying was because i'm talking about the original black cap one introduced in 1999 and disappeared shortly afterwards. WHY??? :x
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

Debi wrote:i love cats but does von :?

has anyone asked him - oh yes of course he does - he had one in suburbia with Claire didnt he. :innocent:
Oh dearie, dearie - when asked what the most beautiful thing in the world is, he didn't say 'women', he said 'cats'. His idea of heaven is (to paraphrase) a cherry orchard on the warmest spring day with about a million cats. when asked what the hardest thing about a particular tour was, he said it was leaving his cats behind. And so forth...

Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Alright - I'm not allergic to Patchouli, though :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:, yeah and that would be a nice smell for me on leather - and skin ... ;D ;D ;D
Being645
Wiki Wizard

7anthea7 wrote:

has anyone asked him - oh yes of course he does - he had one in suburbia with Claire didnt he. :innocent:
Oh dearie, dearie - when asked what the most beautiful thing in the world is, he didn't say 'women', he said 'cats'. His idea of heaven is (to paraphrase) a cherry orchard on the warmest spring day with about a million cats. when asked what the hardest thing about a particular tour was, he said it was leaving his cats behind. And so forth...

Oh yes, and I've been dreaming for quite a few years about being a cat
lingering on his bedroom windowsill in the evening, for a moment, and then ... ;D :lol:
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:This is starting to look like a new "for the Ladies" thread... :roll:

IZ.
and you're loving it, aren't you?

;D :twisted: :twisted:
Debi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

7anthea7 wrote:

:eek: really :lol:

although i must admit if someone asked me what was the most beautiful thing in the world was i dont think i would say men - or women for that matter seeing as i'm not that way inclined :wink:

i would have to think long and hard about that one :roll:
Debi

LouLou wrote:
Nicole wrote:Funny enough Black is one my favorite fragrances to wear myself - supposedly it's unisex but I only see it in the men's cologne section. :eek:
ditto! it's one of the few fragrances that i haven't fallen out of love with (although i had no problems falling out of love with the person who got me hooked on it in the first place). it's a very special fragrance because it has a wonderful balance of experimental and wearable (unlike Comme des Garcons Odeur 53, which is beautifully wacky but not so easy to wear) :)

i find it increasingly difficult to get hold of it though :(

the only fragrance that i found somewhat similar (in terms of the effect rather than the actual notes) was Armani Mania. and i'm saying was because i'm talking about the original black cap one introduced in 1999 and disappeared shortly afterwards. WHY??? :x
thats reminded me that when i was a wee young goth many moons ago and was 15 my workplace nickname was "noir" as no-one knew anyone who wore black like me :lol:

i tend to like armani smells. i dont go for them on purpose, just end up with them. diamonds is my current one. but my fave for winter is donna karan cashmere mist and i was lucky enough to get a gift set for christmas which i have only used once, so when this winter comes i will be enveloping myself with it ;D
Moakahontas

..erm..are we finnished yet? :roll:
Debi

finished? never finished with this chit chat :lol:
Debi

or finished thinking about what is beautiful?
Moakahontas

Debi wrote:finished? never finished with this chit chat :lol:

I knew it would happen. :urff:
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

LouLou wrote:

IZ.
and you're loving it, aren't you?

;D :twisted: :twisted:
Bores the s**t outta me, to be honest.

There IS a PM option here on the board y'ken? ;D

Ah, just carry on, I ain't a mod.

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
eotunun
Overbomber

7anthea7 wrote:His idea of heaven is (to paraphrase) a cherry orchard on the warmest spring day with about a million cats.
That's, roughly speaking, 500000 fights.. :lol:

..and a truckload of cat litter a day. :eek: :urff:

What compensates for the troubles is living with one of the most sophisticated and versatile hunter known to mankind.
There is shadow under this red rock
Debi

eotunun wrote:
7anthea7 wrote:His idea of heaven is (to paraphrase) a cherry orchard on the warmest spring day with about a million cats.

What compensates for the troubles is living with one of the most sophisticated and versatile hunter known to mankind.
so who is looking after the cats at the moment :eek:
eotunun
Overbomber

Look for a Leeds inhabitant with many scratches and bitemarks all over. :lol:
There is shadow under this red rock
Moakahontas

Debi wrote:
eotunun wrote:

Miss Detroit?? :lol:
Debi

Moakahontas wrote:
Debi wrote:
eotunun wrote: That's, roughly speaking, 500000 fights.. :lol:

Miss Detroit?? :lol:
whom i am still yet to see!? :roll:
Moakahontas

I drive an french car - could anyone kill me, please? :lol:
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Moakahontas wrote:I drive an french car - could anyone kill me, please? :lol:
What colour ? :lol:
Moakahontas

..mint-grün metallic... :innocent: ..a tiny Peugeot 106..tiny as me for sure... :lol:
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Moakahontas wrote:..mint-grün metallic... :innocent: ..a tiny Peugeot 106..tiny as me for sure... :lol:
... sometimes it's a tiny Peugeot 106 (nice colour) that fits into the next parking lot ... ;D
Moakahontas

Being645 wrote:
Moakahontas wrote:..mint-grün metallic... :innocent: ..a tiny Peugeot 106..tiny as me for sure... :lol:
... sometimes it's a tiny Peugeot 106 (nice colour) that fits into the next parking lot ... ;D
..or in hamburg at an ESSO gas station in february.. :lol: ..the driver is playing "The supremes" VERY loud and gets a free coffee... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Moakahontas wrote:
Being645 wrote:
..or in hamburg at an ESSO gas station in february.. :lol: ..the driver is playing "The supremes" VERY loud and gets a free coffee... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cool ... :lol: ... Can imagine what ESSO it was ... (haven't been there for years, though :cry: :cry: :cry:)