Happy 50th Von

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
lachert
Overbomber

7anthea7 wrote:
Nadia81 wrote:Is it just me or did anyone else fall off the sofa?
Oh, I think we were on the carpet...One of emma's finer moments, no doubt about it. :lol:
good one, that's true :lol: i still remember one about "being a woman" :lol: two assassins :lol:
long live rock'n'roll
Back in time
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

_emma_ wrote:
Back in time wrote:
_emma_ wrote:It's so heartening to see that there are so many women more nuts than me on this forum. :lol:
Absolutely. Quite an achievement, isn`t it ? :wink:
Not these days.
I'm getting older and mellower these days you know, I mean I still masturbate while watching photos and bootleg recordings as a daily routine, but I don't feel the urge to speak about it in the open forum anymore. :D
From the first moment I knew you are great. :notworthy: :notworthy: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Lord, what can the harvest hope for, if not for the care of the reaper man.
_emma_
Overbomber

Moakahontas wrote:No, not at all, hm? You write emails, right? Oh ok..
You´ve grown up - congrats!
:roll: :lol:
Yes Dear, I write e-mails with people, and I talk on the phone too believe it or not. My voice is cobalt red and my fonts are cobalt blue. I have one e-mail address, and one telephone number. I also have one dog, three cats, four boyfriends, and two Mercedes cars.
Petseri
Overbomber

7anthea7 wrote:
Bartek wrote:GET. A. ROOM.
See my comments [url=rhttp://www.myheartland.co.uk/posting.php?mode=quote&p=474796]here[/url].

I think I need to be made a mod so I can hack these digressions off and move them to an appropriate environment...Girl Police. :lol:
A mod who can not add a hyperlink properly is even worse than one who does not spell check. :innocent:
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

Petseri wrote:
7anthea7 wrote:
Bartek wrote:GET. A. ROOM.
See my comments [url=rhttp://www.myheartland.co.uk/posting.php?mode=quote&p=474796]here[/url].

I think I need to be made a mod so I can hack these digressions off and move them to an appropriate environment...Girl Police. :lol:
A mod who can not add a hyperlink properly is even worse than one who does not spell check. :innocent:
It figures - the one time I don't check it... :urff:

(Goes to show I've been unemployed for too long, since half my job consists of making sure links aren't broken... :roll:)

What I meant was HERE, post #164.

Better? ;D
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
lachert
Overbomber

7anthea7 wrote: What I meant was HERE, post #164.

Better? ;D
7anthea7, if you don't know, there's option to link your, or any post directly, with so called anchor :innocent: check out:
http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic. ... 776#474776
just click right button on that white page of paper on the left side of post number and choose copy shortcut or url adress or whatever you've got in your os :wink:
long live rock'n'roll
ThousandAndrews
Road Kill
Location: ..in a supermassive black hole between some half-naked dancing goils..

_emma_ wrote:
Moakahontas wrote:No, not at all, hm? You write emails, right? Oh ok..
You´ve grown up - congrats!
:roll: :lol:
Yes Dear, I write e-mails with people, and I talk on the phone too believe it or not. My voice is cobalt red and my fonts are cobalt blue. I have one e-mail address, and one telephone number. I also have one dog, three cats, four boyfriends, and two Mercedes cars.

Girls, girls! Don´t forget: Groupie isn´t a paid position! :eek:
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

lachert wrote:7anthea7, if you don't know, there's option to link your, or any post directly, with so called anchor :innocent: check out:
http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic. ... 776#474776
just click right button on that white page of paper on the left side of post number and choose copy shortcut or url adress or whatever you've got in your os :wink:
Thanks, lachert - I don't typically need to link to my posts, so I've never bothered figure it out... :wink:

Should come in handy in the future, however. :D
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
_emma_
Overbomber

ThousandAndrews wrote:Girls, girls!
Who? Me, or yourself?

:urff:
ThousandAndrews
Road Kill
Location: ..in a supermassive black hole between some half-naked dancing goils..

_emma_ wrote:
ThousandAndrews wrote:Girls, girls!
Who? Me, or yourself?

:urff:
Both of you! :evil:

That´s totally childish, sorry..
_emma_
Overbomber

Couldn't agree more. :|